the Rift

A caged bird with broken wings.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

In most cases it was difficult to relate to many of the equine, unicorns and winged ones as she had never lived the life that many of them had experienced. Generally they would have grown up with their parents or even parent before moving on in the world to find where they belonged. It would have been nice if that had been her life but sadly her's was anything but similar. Her parents had been ripped from her very early on in life leaving her to fend for herself at a very young age where no child should have to go without their parents. Life from there on out had literally turned into a living nightmare that she would never wish upon another soul. Many scars littered her skin while only a few managed to alter her appearance making it obvious to anyone who cared to look closer. The largest being upon her neck and shoulder was one of the ones she would never forget how it was obtained. She had been lucky that day but it did not feel like it for she had lost more than just herself in that horrible encounter. Shuddering as the scene flashed back to her she quickly tried to think of anything but those stallions. 

Lost in her own mind it appeared that she had lost track of time for when she came back to earth Elsa was just finishing whatever she was talking about. She heard a few words here or there but the majority of it was mumble jumble that had not really registered. Hopefully whatever it was had not been directed towards her at any point or she would wind up looking stupid in front of the others. Not exactly what she had in mind but if it happened it happened there was no changing that fact. Meeting people was not exactly her strongest point but she found herself quite taken by Lyric. Something about her or her story thus far seemed to put her more at ease than she was with other strangers. Perhaps it was because she could relate on some level to what she could be potentially going through. "Whatever you decide is alright with me. It has to be something that you feel right about but still my offer will be there should you change your mind, if you chose to go along with Elsa that is." She commented lightly with a smile.

"When I arrived here many seasons ago I too had been running from something. Somehow I managed to find some comfort by becoming a member of my herd. I don't regret that decision and it was probably one of the best things I could have done." She added trying to comfort the young girl in some way or another. It really did not matter to her which way she chose to go but it would be nice as Elsa had said to have some more company. Hey if she did come back to the Falls with her she would be the first member she had approved herself. Since becoming Mason she had kinda overlooked some of the duties of the job such as recruitment and all that went along with it. The others had always been so quick to respond to newcomers that she never really had the chance to accept someone into the Falls. 

"Speech"
TAGS: @Lyric , @Elsa
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
A caged bird with broken wings. - by Lyric - 08-08-2015, 10:52 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Brisa - 08-09-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 09:55 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Lyric - 08-09-2015, 10:46 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Brisa - 08-09-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Lyric - 08-16-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Elsa - 08-19-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: A caged bird with broken wings. - by Brisa - 08-23-2015, 07:56 PM