the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll need a savior --

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
A smile graces his lips as she reciprocates, her touch filling something he craved, but also fueling him, his want, everything. Her voice sugary and sweet. "I thought you were a dream, too. It's been driving me crazy." His explorative snout reaches further, tickling where her ribs meet her barrel. His advancements slow and calm, surprisingly gentle. With every movement to her tail, blood flow to his nether regions increased...marginally. Her addictive scent drives him forward, and he pokes around on the top of her butt, before her croup. Then, stops completely, just standing next to her with his head resting on her rump.

Henrietta is gone, where she went is unknown, perhaps home. One minute there, the next gone. Maybe she knows where this is headed, maybe she knew by the emotions freely flowing through the bond. Regardless, she is absent, and they are alone. The only noise is their steady breathing and the wind howling and screeching at the entrance. Caleb doesn't speak, words not needed. There is a silent question in the air. Can I continue? The Sparks that shock through Caleb are animal, drawing him to her like bees to honey, rats to cheese, little children to candy. He is pursuing and she is running, but is she? She doesn't put much of a fight up, but Caleb is happy for it to be this way. The ones that put up such a fight and then get pissed off that he doesn't care enough to pursue past the craziness of the chase are not his type, definitely not. Are they anyone's type? So he's glad to be here with Enna, a sane mare who isn't a horse-slut, a mare who doesn't spread wide for anyone. In fact, that's more attractive than any game. Not to mention, Caleb finds her extremely adorable.

ooc: blahshhe this is a bad post ._.

Messages In This Thread
i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-09-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-09-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-11-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-21-2015, 09:28 PM