Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

can you give us all a reason not to fall
before you take away another broken promise

"Nice to meet you..."

"I'm sure..." Phantom murmured as she came to stand on the bank. For whatever reason the snow wasn't nearly as thick and the mud on the shore wasn't covered by it, which allowed it to squish up between her cloven toes. After so long of walking on the snow the feeling of the sticky, cold mud felt foreign  and very, very strange to the pale mare. Nevertheless she dipped her head down and she began to drink, and even though the coldness of the water burned her throat it was better than risking dehydration.

The stallion's movement made her lift her head and she watched him as he seemed to inflate like bird trying to attract a mate. Phantom snorted in amusement at the very sight of it and she rolled her eyes. "Showing off, are we?" She asked, but he was already asking her where she had strayed from."I have not strayed from anywhere." She replied evenly. "I took my leave of the Basin and I've traveled east and west and south." Her gaze remained steady and she stared at the stallion whom she couldn't help but think was far too curious and nosy for his own good.

"You can stop that." She said, referring what she assumed was an attempt at showing off to impress her. "I'm not interested now and I doubt I will ever be interested in you." She went back to drinking, easily ignoring the stallion that had puffed himself up pranced over to her. Stallions liked to think that mares were full of themselves, but this one was proof that stallions were just as vain and annoying.

Image Credits

@Karalius

Messages In This Thread
Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 08-09-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 08-12-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 08-12-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Time - 09-28-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 10-09-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 10-10-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 04:47 PM