the Rift

[PRIVATE] Unspent Potential

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The creature could only react to his sarcastic tone with the murmur fit for a reply. He had been a twat, and this the fae knew. He watched as she stepped up to the pool, her cloven daggers throwing themselves delicately into the mud along the bank, and he instantly felt intrigued by her prescence here. She was a beautiful creature, her ruby horns and dark tassles across a sweetly pale bodice captivated his pools and his insides.

As he moved, she lifted her cranium and he could feel the dark pools watching him, scrutinizing his every move.

Showing off, are we?

Her amused reaction to his arrogant way of trying to impress her was like a smack in the gut. His handsome skull remained high and nonchalant to this, but inside he felt rather humiliated. Her pools rolled into the back of her skull and stripped his flirty facade down even further with a flick of her sharp tongue.

You can stop that. I'm not interested now and I doubt I ever will be interested in you.

Wow, kill a creature while he's down, Karalius thought with a stout hurt in his bones. He could not deny that he felt at a loss what to do with such an unforgiving fae, but he was determined to try. His dappled pelt shone in the light and bounced off the strip of gold along his pelt. He was not an ugly creature, far from it. But even he would not have been aware of his very ugly personality,
"I apologise if I seem forward,...?" His slowing down into a questioning tone requested that he put a name to this beautiful face. He continued with his own deep voice of words, "My name is Karalius, by the way. And I don't usually find myself to already be rejected before I even try!" His pools glittered with mischief and the daring connotation of a horny brute. A grin whisped along his dark grey velveteens and he waited to see just how far this fae would go to not give him a try.

" . "
KARALIUS
It was pride that changed angels into devils;
it is humility that makes men as angels.

@Phantom

Messages In This Thread
Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 08-09-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 08-12-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 08-12-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Time - 09-28-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 10-09-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 10-10-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 04:47 PM