[PRIVATE] Unspent Potential

Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

can you give us all a reason not to fall
before you take away another broken promise

Phantom said nothing as the stallion apologized if he seemed forward. He the questioning tone of his voice made him sound confused and unsure of whether or not he should even apologize, which was amusing in itself. "If you're not certain whether you should apologize or not then why are you?" She asked after allowing the silence to stretch a bit. Of course there was also the possibility that the confused tone was because she had yet to offer him her name and she still didn't feel inclined to do so because he had not asked.

"My name is Karalius, by the way. And I don't usually find myself to already be rejected before I even try!"

"Is that so, Karalius?" She asked, an amused smirk on her dark lips. "Do mares usually throw themselves at your hooves and beg you to ravage them?" Her expression sobered as she spoke. "Are the mares you typically meet  so wanton that they would turn their backs to you and allow you to mount them before you even properly ask what their names are? Or do names not matter to you?" Her head tilted and her forelock fell over her eyes as she studied the stallion's face to see what his expression would tell her as she continued to push back against a horny stallion whose attention she did not want.

"Do they coo and tell you how good you were even though you've lasted only seconds because you were so horny that you couldn't control yourself enough to make it last any longer?" She'd had her share of encounters with stallions who sought to show off and build themselves up to be more than what they were in reality and she chalked Karalius up to being exactly the same as so many others she'd met. Stallions, she felt, were only concerned with when they could get off and how soon after they would be able to get off again.

Image Credits

@Karalius

Messages In This Thread
Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 08-09-2015, 10:42 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 08-12-2015, 11:55 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 08-12-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Time - 09-28-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 10-09-2015, 11:17 AM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Karalius - 10-10-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Unspent Potential - by Phantom - 11-10-2015, 04:47 PM