Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

I'm tired
I'm so tired
not from a lack of sleep 
but from a sheer amount of disbelief 

I've met few in my life that actually stick in my mind.
I notice this now as I find my through a cool forest, the snow making it even more surreal than I've already found it to be. My heart lunges at the sight of the Rotunda, almost leaping out of my chest because I was awfully tired of getting slow, snow drops in my eyes as I made my way slowly through the dead undergrowth and hanging tree branches. 

Just looking at the dark, domed place my insides began to "warm" my eyes widened by the very structure of it. I hurry towards it in meek attempt to get there faster, but my feet are trudging and I haven't gone too far before I stop making an effort. 

Reaching the domed area, I step inside lightly but hesitantly, but heart pounding. It's all I hear, in my ears and in my chest. Something's wrong. It's too quiet. I deffinately don't like it. Not at all. So, I call out, my own body warming up at just the sound of my voice echoing through it after a long time of silence. "Hello!?" I'd yelled, my voice a little horse. I'd coughed it all out for a second before returning to my stone gaze outside the structure around me. There had to be someone nearby who had heard! Maybe they were only ignoring me. Thinking to themselves that if they just kept walking, they wouldn't need to have social interaction with anyone. 

Hopefully not, because I was in a mad rush.

A mad rush for words. For a flow of words that I needed to say. Anything and everything. And I needed to say it. They were almost forcing their way out of my mouth. I needed to scream out words I've held in.
This is when I'm afraid that someone wont ignore me. This is when I'm afraid I might scare someone new away without Her popping up in my head. 

From seeing the watercolor world we live in slowly turn a light shade of tin
smiles fade to frowns
ups turn to downs
some of us have lost their spark
lost our drive
lost our heart

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-09-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-09-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-10-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-11-2015, 07:00 AM