the Rift

[PRIVATE] Silver Lining [Caleb]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I find this comforting, in a way. This place I've found myself in. Usually, I wouldn't be okay right now. Usually, my whole other self would pull my thoughts away from the beauty of it, towards the worry of it all. When really, I don't need any of that shit. I can just have the silence of the snow in my midsts and feel a peace I haven't felt in a long time.

But this cold. It's driving my absolute batty. 

My head is cold, my nose is cold and my wingtips feel frozen in place, although I've been wiggling them for a little while now. It's probably the middle of the night here in the Heavenly Fields. But I can see patches of stars around the snowy clouds, even though after a while too many snowflakes have gotten in my eyes and I have to look away and blink several times before i can see right again. And I'm fine with that. Absolutely fine. Just not with the cold. 

Nope. 
Nuh-uh. 
Nada.
Zero.
Zip.
Zilch. 

Zilch? Is that even one? I shake my head and think of all the amazing things I could be doing right now with my self in this untouched land. The snow fall has made the fields before me flat and seamless, light like puffballs. I could be flying in the snow, but I somehow sense that it would be uncomfortable, hit by snow and wind and cold faster than before. It would be all too cold for my liking. 
Maybe I'd do it if there was someone to pull me out there and do it, but otherwise... No. There was not a way in hell I would be doing it alone. 
Even though it was a beautiful night...

Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 08-09-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 08-10-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 09-12-2015, 08:08 AM