the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Beachside Resort

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

A laugh slips from her lips, hearty, content, but somewhat malicious. He learns that Elsa enjoys the cold, which is a trait Caleb has himself. A glint of mischief seizes his eyes at the thought of bringing Elsa to the Aurora Basin where she can lavish in the constant cold. Honestly, what would the Basineers do if their talented warrior brought what they considered filth into their home? Could he sneak her in? Caleb is very much enjoying this train of thought. It would be quite the experiment to introduce such a biteable character to the purely unicorn herd he inhabited. "If you enjoy cold, you'd love the Aurora Basin, perhaps I can give you a tour sometime." The offer is out there, would she accept? Surely they wouldn't attack her for entering if she is being led by a member. 

The conversation continues onwards with her questioning Caleb. No one has the ability to trust Caleb based off of first impressions, his dauntless form a beacon for fear. "Why would I attack you twice?" Why would he attack her once in the first place? He doesn't elaborate further, simply gazes at her with passive eyes of flint.  Her eyes met his with equal confidence and a smirk played out on his pink lips, a sort of lopsided smirk, but it was handsome nonetheless. Certainly the smirk made him more approachable, his attempt at a smile somewhat endearing to someone out there, right? "Dear," he pauses for a moment, maybe for dramatic impact. "Elsa, must I always have a reasoning?" His gaze slipped to the waters before settling back on the snowy figure before him. "If you must know, I enjoy the sea, and a pretty mare's company is no burden." His words are marble as he speaks, they glide from his mouth effortlessly in tenor sounds and this over-sweet, somewhat sassy coating paints them. Indeed, Caleb can easily mimic Elsa's own sass. "Or maybe I decided I wished to speak with you about this doom you told me about in the Threshold." This is the Threshold, the entrance to your doom. Oh yes, Caleb remembers the dry, dark, humor. He has the same sense of it she does, though he bites back his quips and simply stays passive. Why make enemies when you can make allies?

"blah blah blah."

credit
@Elsa

Messages In This Thread
The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-04-2015, 11:17 PM