the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Beachside Resort

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Of all the things she had expected to come out of Caleb's mouth, the invitation was the furthest thing from her mind. Yet he continued to answer her question, causing her eyes to slant, watching him with distrust. Every Basin-er she had met wasn't exactly that fun to be around- unless you're a unicorn. And as far as Elsa could see, she was lacking a foot long appendage sticking out of her head. So once his sassy ass shut up for two seconds, she took the stage again. 

"Do you even know the land you live in? Even if I wanted to walk in there I would be a disgrace or some other derogatory word." She huffed, swishing her tail in annoyance. She saw, well thought she saw, straight through Caleb's little charade of- what was it, flirting? She couldn't tell, flirtation and bad intentions were one in the same. "And what of my warning? Have you not yet discovered? Helovia is a vacuum, it will eat everything you love eventually, and then spit you out into a heap of trash. Enjoy the suck-less life while it lasts." Her voice fell harshly at the end, drawing out the last word to exaggerate and make her point memorable. Might as well make the end of the world predictions sound fun.

Edgar circled above, finally coming down to land upon her head. His beady eyes stared at Caleb intently, wondering how in the world he managed to get in. Maybe they had changed their ways. Elsa's heart peaked a bit, just the prospect of not having to fear for her life every time the Basin name was said would be such a relief. The name only carried one image though; a hulking white stallion with a need to obliterate everything. Remember that vacuum? Yeah that was when she was sucked up.

"But i'm not here to start world war three. The last thing I want to do is have to be in another war. I'm exhausted already, and I don't need to give the Basin a reason to come bother me." Her voice was venomous, but not directed at Caleb. It seemed that every little thing done against the Basin was considered a terrible thing, and that the perpetrator must be quashed. They were the big black monster that lurked in her closet.

"talk" 
@Caleb Sorry for the wait! <3
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-04-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-07-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:04 AM