the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Beachside Resort

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
sorry for wait <3 would it be possible for you to make a thread for us in the edge? :3

Cαλεβ ανδ Ηενριεττα

In no way did I decline your offer, she announces, causing the brute to tilt his head, watch her with silent amusement. "My apologies, Elsa. I thought you were denying my offer." He offers, voice steady and calm, but she continues, hardly acknowledging his words before bursting into more sentences. She questions him, both putting on the spot and targeting him in an area he clearly is uncomfortable in. He doesn't take offense to this, however, instead simply watches her intently, making sure to keep his eyes on her now.

"It's weird," he pauses. "to know that I'm one of two of my kind that live in the snowy heaven. Not to mention, the other hybrid similar to me seems to wholly dislike me." He shook his head, unsure how to answer, how to word this. "Walking through the Basin with wings, is similar to walking through a warzone with a target." He finally offered after a few moments of deliberation. "Regardless, those that do not stare at me and gawk at me like I am low-level filth are rather pleasant, and they are the reasons I stay," he firmly concludes, confident that he properly expressed himself, his feelings towards the residents of his home.

There is a dreadful sigh, following a lull in the conversation, a slight transition of topics. I can give you a tour of the Edge, if you'd like. A bold smile eases onto his lips, the tips of his hard mouth. "I'd rather love to see the World's Edge," he nodded his head for emphasis as she continued. She weaved his one request into the "or" of her words. She's willing to take a tour of the Aurora Basin, so long as Caleb promised no heavy retaliation. So, slight retaliation was okay? He did come up with a sort of lie to tell, something to keep their curious, hateful, stares away from Elsa. He could lie and say, she's my prisoner. Even though they may still bother her, he had to have a sort of story. He was low-ranked, bringing in a non-unicorn was a wild idea, thus his lie had to be believable. 

"I agree to those terms. Shall we go, my dear?" He smiled, handsomely rugged features lighting up his face marginally.  His wind opens from his side, pointing the way, saying a simple after you. Was it strange to say that the stallion is giddy to see her home and for her to see his?

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

▷ baylee ◁
[Image: caleb_by_lovelyskylark-d995h4j.png]
a cold-hearted man was once a man that once cared too much.

Messages In This Thread
The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-04-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-07-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:04 AM