the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Say Never [Kaj]

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Taking a couple moments to regain some type internal composure so he did not come across as a baby he tried to gather his scattered thoughts. Standing with his tail tucked and ears tipped back and to the side the colt was acutely aware of Kaj watching him and probably thinking he was a good for nothing brat or something. Seeing the movement of feathers from the corner of his eye he drew his gaze slowly back to the stallion. You are not defective. Hearing the statement gave him a glimmer of hope that perhaps it was actually true. Why could he not fly then? He had heard grown ups using that word for things that did not work so why did it not apply to him? If anyone else ever found out that he could not fly they usually laughed at him or made jokes about it. Spice was close to his age and she could fly so shouldn't that mean that he should be flying too? All the questions were making his brain hurt or maybe that was the fall he really couldn't be sure. "If it's normal why is it that everyone else my age can already fly?" he asked softly not really making too much sense out of the whole sparrow analogy. He never lived in a nest... or ate worms for that matter.

"I know it's not mother's fault... it's just been so hard." Sighing softly the colt regretted letting his anger get the best of him for he really didn't mean the things he said. "Sometimes at night I wake up to hear her crying but she never will tell me why she is sad." He admitted with some reluctance as he wasn't sure it was alright to talk about. Much of the time when he awoke he pretended to still be asleep so that she would not have to move away from him to try and make everything seem like it was alright. Sometimes he wondered if there was anything that would help to make her happy again. Before Levex left them she had always seemed happy enough but since he had been gone it seemed to change from one day to the next. "You seem to make mother happy. Everything she says about you are always good things." With a slight nod as if to confirm his sentence he began to wonder if mother would be happy if he found another brother or sister to stay with them. Where could he find that? Everyone already had two parents that he knew of how was he going to find someone without a mother? "How can I find another brother or sister? It would help make mother happy again?" This might be harder than he originally thought.

Perplexed over his latest idea Kaj's last words didn't register until a couple seconds later. Wait..a second.. did he just offer to help him fix his defectiveness? Lifting his own wing out to study what Kaj was referring to he looked back to Kaj a smile forming upon his lips. "You will help me? You can help me become undefected?" He questioned trying not to get excited before he knew for sure. He wasn't sure that undefected was a word or not but it sounded about right to him so therefore it was going to be a word because he said so. "I will do anything you say!" He added for good measures in case there was a deciding factor in all of this.

•• TAGS: Kaj •• NOTES: Had much fun writing this XD ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs

@Kaj
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Aeolus - 08-09-2015, 09:37 PM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Kaj - 08-09-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Aeolus - 08-09-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Kaj - 08-15-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Aeolus - 08-15-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Kaj - 09-13-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Aeolus - 09-13-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Kaj - 10-13-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Never Say Never [Kaj] - by Aeolus - 10-16-2015, 12:44 AM