the Rift

[OPEN] Time Rolls On

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Feeling confident before his feet left the ground the colt stretched his body reaching for the ground on the opposite side. Ideally the goal would be to touchdown on the other side without meeting up with the trees at any point in time in between or after for that matter. Halfway through his jump something drew his eye away from his targeted landing spot for just a fraction too long causing him to fumble midair while his brain tried to get caught up with his body. Landing off to the side he felt his feet start to slide on the ice only to be followed by his hind ones. Tossing his head up and locking his legs the colt flailed around for a moment trying to regain his balance as his hooves continued to slide on the ice. Somehow the boy managed to stay on his feet but with the momentum his hooves spun him around in circles as if he was on skates until finally he managed to stop. By this point his head was doing circles so it took a minute or two to figure out what the hell had just happened. Shaking off the dizziness he opened his eyes to find no one other than Spice standing a little ways off staring at him with laughter upon her lips. Great this was just how he had planned the day! Here he was standing half splay legged like a newborn with a pretty girl watching...this was just perfect.

Her words felt like a knife to his chest as they sunk in telling the reality of his misfortunes. No one except for mother and Kaj knew that he had difficulty flying...how did she know? No, maybe she was just assuming... she couldn't know..could she? They had played before but he had never told anyone about not being able to fly. Sobering as quickly as possible he wiped the shock off his face figuring it was easier to ignore the whole question. "No, I was jumping! There is a difference you know." He teased lightly with a smirk as he carefully walked over to her to get a better footing.

He was pleased to see his old/new friend again since it had been so long since they last met. Well maybe a month or two..but it was still a long time. Batting at Spice playfully with one wing he came over to greet her properly. "I'm good! How about you? I haven't seen you in ages!"

Aeolus Speaks

•• TAGS: Spice •• NOTES: Everything! LOL ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs

@Spice
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
Time Rolls On - by Aeolus - 08-09-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Time Rolls On - by Spice - 08-11-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Time Rolls On - by Aeolus - 08-13-2015, 11:14 PM