Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

ranjiri

i try not to think
about the pain i feel inside
did you know you used to be my hero?

I guess I had a little bit of doubt that it was Lakota because when she said my name I sighed a little bit in relief. She moved toward me and reached her muzzle toward me and I smiled a little and bumped my muzzle against her own. It was weird seeing her again after so long. I remembered her being so much younger and looking at her now I could see the lines on her face that came with age. Her body had changed too. She was rounder than I remembered, but .... I wasn't going to point that out. "Yeah." I said, instead, because she'd said my name.

"Are you well? It's been so long, where are you living these days?"

"I am." I lied, but I still smiled and hoped that my surprise at seeing her would hide the tiredness in my eyes. "I live in the Dragon's Throat now... with Cera." I continued on even though I doubted Lakota even knew who Cera was. He'd spent most of his time in the Throat with dad while I'd been in the Foothills with Momma...

"How's uhmm... How's my mom?" I asked and then it dawned on me that it was pretty rude to ask about my mom instead of the mare that was standing right in front of me. "And you?" I quickly amended. "I haven't seen you in a long time, either. Are you still living in the Foothills? Err... Falls?" It was still weird to me that the Foothills had turned into the Falls.

"."

Chan

@Lakota

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
threads we weave - by Lakota - 08-09-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: threads we weave - by Ranjiri - 08-10-2015, 12:18 AM
RE: threads we weave - by Lakota - 08-10-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: threads we weave - by Ranjiri - 08-16-2015, 03:23 PM