the Rift

The star comes.

Cassiopia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

cassiopia nebualis
Wait, while I sing the stars a lullaby.

Turquoise eyes laid upon the strange land she had somehow found herself in, alone and slightly scared. Even with all the knowledge within her skull, the woman could not for the life of her figure out where she was, and the most terrifying, her magic had disappeared. Of course, she assumed that once she had entered this land it had stripped her gravity manipulating magic. 

Eyes closing for a moment, a sigh escaped her soft pink lips as the woman took in her surroundings, the sights and smells. The musky scent of dirt, the serene aroma of pine, and the smell of the sweet grasses surrounding her dark hooves. A light breeze ruffled her incredibly long hair as it cascaded too the ground like a peaceful, lazy river. Nearby, an owl hooted in the evening air, the sound reverberating off trees and into Cassiopia's swiveling ears. No, she didn't know where she was, but deciding to make the best of it, a smile crawled across her face.

Suddenly moving forward, legs carrying her loyally across the unknown earth, ears always moving as her eyes scanned every shadow and every creature that scuttled through the undergrowth. Her cautious movements continued until she reached a small clearing, a meadow of sorts, where a small pond resided. The crickets sang loudly as the woman walked towards the petite body of water, lowering her lips to the water, she allowed the liquid to slip down her throat, refreshing and good. 

Where am I? Where in the world have I come? The thoughts rang loudly through her mind as she once again searched through the knowledge stored within her mind. Opening her mouth, the woman's honey coated voice poured from her lips, silencing the creatures around her as she looked upon the lady moon that looked down on her.

Show me, where am I?

words: 309 | tag: @none| notes: rusty little me

Messages In This Thread
The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-10-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-11-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-11-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-12-2015, 09:23 AM