the Rift

The star comes.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

A cold chill had creeped its way across her body, causing her to awaken from a short nap. Blinking a number of times, she began to realize where she was. Apparently, she had taken to falling asleep in the Threshold. It is unsurprising really, but it still was unnerving not know where you are at the moment you wake up. With a huff, and a push, she raised to her feet, pine needles falling from her back onto the ground. Nighttime had blanketed the land, and it was far too late for her to try and return to the Edge for the night. It would also be quite pointless, because in reality, the next morning, she would probably be here anyway.

Edgar circled above, coming to land on his bonded's head. He had gone out hunting while she was asleep, and recounted the dangerous and nerve-wrecking adventures of catching a mouse. Elsa simply rolled her eyes, listening to the bird so he could satiate his hunger for the spotlight. At least it was amusing, Edgar had become quite the story teller since his birth. He was now able to tell intricate, false stories that actually kind of sounded true. It was a lot more fun to listen to that kind of story than a straight up fictional one. He, however, was (in his opinion) rudely interrupted by a voice.

So the duo made their way through the snow, crunching along towards the sound of the voice. It wasn't long before they spotted a mare. She was interesting to say the least; it wasn't often that you come across a pale mare covered in what looked to be paint splatters. Elsa approached, the all too familiar smile creeping up the side of her mouth as she stopped few feet away. "You've wandered into Helovia." She began, hoping to answer the girls question. It sounded like it may have been rhetorical, but it was always better to reinforce knowledge. "My name is Elsa, of the World's Edge, and I take it that you're new to these lands?" She gestured around, and Edgar bobbed his head in a quiet greeting. "If you need assistance or shelter, I would be more than happy to bring you back to the Edge with me." She nodded in the general direction of the Edge, before falling silent to listen to what the other had to say.

"talk" 

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-10-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-11-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-11-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-12-2015, 09:23 AM