Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

Eyes of stark violet flashed her amusement, delicate ears tipping back as she relaxed into her skin, he had no intent of hurting her. She let her gaze fall upon the curve of his horns, she had always wanted a pair of her own and the cream male worked the set of horns very well. Zandora noticed the look on his face, one she knew to well, one that she herself had carried many times, one that now slipped onto her features as well. "That would've been a shame." The ebonite mare chuckled, life lighting behind orbs that have mastered the art of only showing select emotions.

Her brow arched at his next words, a sultry smile melting onto luring lips. "Oh really?" She paused, mirth lacing her looks. "What could someone such as me, do for a brute like you?" Zandora questioned, playing along with his little game.

The tickle of his breath chilled her spin and sent her skin crawling, his words sinking into the depths of her layered shell. Questioning dared to arise, to taunt, to further destroy, but Zandora stood strong and answered without cracking. "Desolation perhaps or maybe that fact that my father is a devil." She said, her muzzle lifting up to reach his own ear. Her voice still held their soft silky luxurious tones, but there was a seriousness about it that suggested that she was speaking the truth; which she was. She felt the familiar gnawing on her skin, but she continued to push it away and hide.

The cold enveloped her as he pulled away, she wanted the stranger's warmth back, to be close to
and warmed by his body heat, but instead she shivered, her breath a white cloud. "I actually enjoy this weather, recently it's just been too cold and it throws me off." Zandora said, lanterns peering into his own pools. "Do tragedies entertain you?" She asked, wondering why he was curious, not many around here dared to scratch the surface. No. Few could hold the burdens of others, not because of their selfishness, but rather because of their inability to carry the extra weight on shoulders that bared too much already. It was simply a predicament that she had become accustom to, that all had become accustom too.

"Zandora" Her voice echoed in the barrens of full frostfall, so beautiful yet so dangerous. "Lovely to meet you, Demonthi." She stated, tasting his name on her tongue. Something about the stag intrigued her, and although she didn't know what, she felt inclined to get to know the horned creature.

OCC: merp, so much words, whoops.
TAG: @Demonthi

Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
Trees and Time - by Demothi - 08-10-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Trees and Time - by Zandora - 08-11-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Trees and Time - by Zandora - 08-20-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: Trees and Time - by Demothi - 08-13-2015, 09:44 PM