the Rift

[PRIVATE] that feeling that doesn't go away, it just did.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

She almost anticipated him to leave then. Who wants to stick around with someone who literally is the single most boring, broken, stupid being on the face of the planet? It was so much easier to pretend she didn’t exist than to try and fix, or acknowledge the brokenness. She was the in the crossfire of her own war, and who wanted to be apart of that?

Apparently though, she was not the only one that treads so religiously in the shadows. One of her ears flickered toward him in interest, partly because that shit was pretty blunt. Slowly, she swung her head back in his direction, narrowing her eyes slightly. Was this a test? It certainly didn’t seem like one, but who in the hell just says that? Part of her, deep down inside, feels like she needs to comfort him or something. But she won’t, because right now her definition of comfort was giving him a pat on the back with the longest stick she could find.

In silence she stood, just staring at him, trying to figure out how to respond to this. Should she be truthful? Or follow the path of lies, because thus far that has kept her safe in a box. ”Well fuck me.” She muttered, words still jumbling around in her head. ”If it makes you feel any better, I can be a shell with you. At least then I wouldn’t feel completely isolated.” She shrugged, looking past him as if expecting all of her failures to walk out then. She could see it now; Auriel and Shida proceeded by Oxy with nothing but utter anger and hatred for leaving them- for not protecting them.  They would be furious, ranting on about how she had just given up, and was weak. It wasn’t a lie, at least in her mind. She lost. She failed. She left them.

It was all suddenly returning. Her moment of confidence was dwindling quickly, falling back into a slumber. The rising anxiety was almost palpable, her legs felt weak and breathing seemed to take too much energy. ”Why did you tell me that?” She tries to take her mind off the breakdown ensuing. If her head was full of miniature characters, they’d all be running around, papers flying through the air while fires spontaneously erupted all over the place.

Then suddenly had a great epiphany, and actually laughed for a moment, quick and sarcastic, but no doubt a laugh. ”Maybe we just feel the way we look. You’re cold. I’m cold. A conspiracy by the Gods, no doubt.” She rolled her eyes at herself, settling back into a slumped and broken position. ”If you want, I could quite literally cover you in ice. Then you’d have two reasons to feel cold.” Maybe she was pushing it too far with the jokes, but it was the defense mechanism. When all else fails, tell a stupid joke. It will go either one of two ways. Either they will hate you, or think the sarcasm is actually amusing. Then she tilted a brow, pulling her head up to look at him in the eyes. One slicing blue, and one dead white. But why do you feel so cold?” He had a crown, a throne, a land, wasn't that the epitome of perfect? At this point, she knew she had a gun to her head in one of the final rounds of Russian roulette. She’s just praying that when she pulls the trigger there isn't a bullet in there.  

"talk" 
[Sorry this is so weird. O.o]
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: that feeling that doesn't go away, it just did. - by Elsa - 08-14-2015, 08:33 PM