the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

Thick ears twitch at the sound of the other stallion’s chuckle. Finally, another who embraced humor! It seemed the art of laughing was lost in Helovia- or at least among those he had encountered. A lopsided smile spreads across his face. As the black stud turns his eyes to him, he finds his own blue gaze trapped. He had not seen two-toned eyes before, and this man’s eyes were shockingly contrasted with the coat. The extra light reflecting from the sea helped enhance their colors as well. “The pleasure’s mine, Entia. I’m Tembovu. That’s an interesting set of eyes you’ve got there,” he realizes- too late- that his compliment is an awkward one. He shakes his had in amusement at himself, and takes a few steps further in the surf, allowing the sea to rinse away his brief surprise and a ungainly words.

He glances at Entia out of the corner of his eyes as he comes beside the stallion- who is tall in his own right, but the elephant is a giant beside most creatures. His glance is laced with curious concern at the brief overshare of the stallion. Though he does not pry, for he knew too well the allure of an easy end. He gave a soft sigh, “I, too, have been interrupted from a regretful choice- though I was not so lucky to have the sea. I had only had dusty cliffs in my old lands. So it, indeed, was a good interruption,” he chucked, his rich voice carrying over the sounds of the gulls above them.

He nodded in agreement Entia’s wish to live near this beach, “I wouldn’t mind living here, either. But I live close by. You see the cliffs northeast of us?” He motions to the faint outline in the far distance with his massive horn, “That’s the World’s Edge, my herdlands. You’ve a home here in Helovia?” He paused, before realizing that this was not the recruitment grounds. “Sorry, I’ve spent too much time in the Threshold lately. See an equine, must recruit them,” he gave a short bark of laughter at himself, “So tell me of your kingdom?” He invites the stallion. It is not a demand, but an open offer. Some enjoyed speaking of their old homes, while others wished to forget they existed.

image credits
- table by Niki -

ooc| Sorry this was all over the place. I try to limit myself to 3 posts a day, or else they can get a little wonky xD @Entia

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Tembovu - 08-19-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM