the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
So far of those whom he had met here in Helovia, they had not been as open to the way he spoke, they way he wielded his words without a care, although it really was no cause for concern for him. He had no real true desire to show them anything beyond who he really was, and if they didn't like the way he spoke or acted, too bad for them in the end. Entia could be serious, but he wasn't truly at all. Even in turn, he was rarely perturbed by those around him and the words they spoke. So when Tembovu spoke of his eyes, all Entia did was give him quite the grin, revealing more of his teeth but an in endearing, maniacally amused manner,

"Aw, shucks mate," he says, feigning bashful, but then adds on, "Well, your horn is something to be envied I must say." Entia was only returning the compliment really, but he still did so with his grin and amusement shining in his eyes.

He had stood beside so many who stood taller than him in the past, that Entia didn't really notice the height that the other had on him until they stood by each other, and even then he didn't really feel bothered by it. Instead, he gives a sigh, and looks back out over the ocean, listening to Tembovu. Yet at the mention of cliffs and them being there, Entia chuckles darkly. "I know about cliffs too... they aren't particularly forgiving," he says, his voice a little deeper.

However, it falls behind him, and he looks to the north east when Tembovu speaks, pointing it out to him. When he says that is the World's Edge, Entia gave a smile - but he stays silent while his companion in the blue speaks, asking him of his kingdom. He cocked his head and looked back to Tembovu, glad to have found someone he could simply speak to - it was refreshing, so far. Not to say those he had met hadn't been interesting but Entia had this issue of his lips flapping far too much, and it was something he knew a lot did not really appreciate.

"No worries - and anyway, the Edge is where I'll be going soon, to look and see about its potential as a new place to set up as a rocking new pad. In regards to the whole kingdom, I've been in several places but mine, where I was elected King for a short period as well, was a place called Ilir. It was a forest land, that opened into a clearing with cliffs and a path descending down the crystal waters below. It was part of a land called Liridon, that... well, one day when I know my death is coming, I'll go there and let it happen; one day!" He says, in quite long speech even for him, and he says evenly, taking breaths here and there when needed. He gives an apologetic grin too,

"Apologies for the speech; that happens to me... but if you don't mind me asking you, I wouldn't mind knowing a little about the Edge form another perspective?"

note; you're fine! and it was a good post :D I have a tendency to procrastinate myself, and everything piles up D: So trying not to let this happen now! :D @Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM