the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

Tembovu studies the broken horned stag carefully as he answered his questions and spoke of his home. It was so similar to his own past, it was somewhat disconcerting. Though he, himself, would never be returning to Dorobo. The thought was so final, so resolute in his mind, that it caught him by surprise. He hadn’t truly wished to return to the sea of sand, but the idea of never returning was a strange one.

He shakes his head slightly, breaking his stare at the other, “It’s… interesting how you describe your past home. It is so much like my own past in my Dorobo, only I,” his deep voice stops in a pregnant pause, “…I have no wish to return to there.” He ends quietly, surprised by how solemn and serious he has grown. Especially in the company of a stallion who finally was willing to engage in humor!

So he returns the grin of the other, “The words for each job in the different herds are… unique. But I’ve gathered they all have the same underlying structure.” His explanation was simple and to the point, much like the elephant.

He grins wider as Entia agrees and repeats his saying from Dorobo. Though the smiles fades somewhat as he asks of the Basin. “The Basin?” He, indeed, knew of the Basin. And Basiners. For better or for worse. “I hesitate to speak poorly of a place where I’ve not visited. Though it has been described to me as a beautiful winter land by a… a lovely lady who resides there,” his deep voice carries a myriad of emotions now, though he ignores them for the moment. “I, for one, do not enjoy cold. Not in the slightest.” He snorts his obvious dislike of the chill.

“However, I can tell you that it seems those who reside there are of an interesting character. They are intelligent, though perhaps in a more cunning or conniving way. They were a strictly unicorn herd when I arrived here, though I briefly met their Lord in the Threshold, who-“ he paused, for Lord Thranduil had left a sour taste in his mouth, “who quickly corrected me, in with his self assurance, that that is no longer the case.” He shook his head, surprised by himself, “Though here I am gossiping like a filly! Have you an impression of the Basin? Or Basiners?”
image credits
- table by Niki -

@Entia

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Tembovu - 08-30-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM