the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
Still glad for the company, in the form of the very tall horned fellow standing with him, Entia was still looking towards the Edge and the world laying out before him. And even when he spoke of his home, the black creature heard the way his voice shifted when he said he'd never return and he wondered for a moment, wondering if there was some shared feelings of places like that. Entia recalls Broken Wings, the Ravens Cliff, and the storm that raged when his sire picked him up by the throat and threw him over the edge - and then that memory was pushed back, pushed away. He had no desire to think of it.

"You have yourself a good home here though, it seems..." he does add on, and trails off... not much more to add into that really.

He took the words about the herds easily and their title names; each was different, each to their own it seemed. Yet when he heard the way Tembovu spoke of the Basin, and he sees the smile fade, he wonders what he had just put his foot into.

"Ah. Cold. No I'm not a fan of snow myself; I lived on a mountain for a period of time in my life. Never again; cold and myself do not get along. The hot springs were the saving grace there," he says simply, shaking his head at the thought of the cold. "Aye. I met one, Caleb, who came to invite me there in the Threshold. He was an interesting fellow... not sure what he made of me but I know I'm not one for making the best impression," he says, giving an odd little bit of laughter - somewhat darker than it had been.

"I haven't... gossiped.... quite like this for a long time. I will tell you, though, the one time in Liridon when I was younger, my best friend and I were sent to a place and well, it was full of women and it was a bit of a gossip fest - but my bro and I, we rocked the colour pink when one of them decided to dye us," he says with a wink, and laughing to himself, proper with his grin there. "Sorry, might be an overshare for you; the point is I talk a lot, and gossiping can have some... amusing consequences." He finishes, and then adds,

"Sometimes, anyway."

[note] @Tembovu - sorry for the delay D: anxiety + university + commissions ate my soul D: i'll try not to let it happen again <3333 sorry! D:

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM