the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

He nods in affirmation, “Indeed, a home,” his deep voice rumbles. There is obvious comfort and contentment beneath his words. For he had travelled so far to find a home. He wanted to build instead of destroy, and it seemed that that, indeed, is what he was doing.

He chuckled as the other spoke of mountains and cold, heartily agreeing with Entia’s words. The warmth and good humor finally returning to his face and mood. Though it quickly flees— “Caleb?” The question is sharp, as is the obvious animosity that steals across his broad features. His ears tilt back, further amplifying his clear feelings towards the hybrid colt, “‘Interesting’ is one way to describe him.” He snorts derisively, “I would not concern yourself with making a good impression with him.”

He half-heartedly joins in with his laughter— at least it was dark humor that was easier to join, given his sudden, dark mood. He shakes himself, wishing to leave the thoughts of Caleb forcing his Rexanna into unthinkable arrangements. The beach was a place of peace. Of healing.

So he forces his mind to what Entia is now saying. His ears flick forward in surprise, “Pink, you say?” An amused, disbelieving snort escapes him. “And full of women? I hope there was a happy ending for at least one of you— especially after being dyed,” he laughed richly then, determined to steer his conversation towards more jovial waters. “And not at all. It is not often that I run across a man who is so easy to laugh and talk with. Overshare all you’d like, my good man,” he good-naturedly bumps the black stallion’s shoulder.
image credits
- table by Niki -

SO sorry for my delayed response, too!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 02:16 PM