the Rift

Looking For Shared History!

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
I am currently designing my newest boy, Thantos. Some of you may remember the first design for him I had a while back, but with this new plot I am giving him an upgrade! He is a pegasus x dragon hybrid, with a blood bay base coat that is fluffy, and black scales/horns/hair. His scales and horns will glow with a warm, moving ember-like glow. His hind legs will be dragon talons, front legs are normal horse hooves.

I want this guy to have a sense of purpose that may have been lost when the Rift drama went down, and what better way than for him to know someone else from there and eventually be reunited with them? There can be more than one charrie he knows too!

His personality is going to be honest, usually blunt and to the point. He's got a good heart despite his intimidating appearance, and he has the potential to be a leader but would rather stand guard instead. He is very respectful of authority, but has a strong will when it comes to his moral compass. If he believes someone is wrong, even if they are above him in rank and power, he will absolutely stand up to them. Only then will he refuse an order.

I can see him as someone's guard or a general or something, because he has a desire to protect others. He's got some scars, chips on his horns, minor tears in his wings...So he is no stranger to combat and hardships, so someone could have turned on him, his home could have been destroyed, he lost an important battle and was shunned...Any number of possibilities! I'm open to all ideas!

-----------------------

UPDATE:

Thantos was Captain of the Guards of sorts for Urd, aka "Hell". But, due to his strong moral compass - Thantos never much liked the idea of slaves, helping 'gifts' that were offered to him as reward (mares, personal slaves, etc) escape from the potential cruelty that awaited them if he simply turned them away. Once, he had been asked to punish a slave that he knew did nothing wrong, crossing his personal line of what was acceptable and he began to realize how much he disagreed with his rulers. Trying to free the people from the tyranny, Thantos helped formulate a plan of action with a group that wished to overthrow the rulers. But the plan spiraled out of control more than he ever could have predicted, the rogues turning on his trust and unleashing upon everyone. Doing his best to protect the lives of the innocents, Thantos managed to help some of the others escape - though he doesn't even know if they are still alive to this day. He blames himself for the plight of everyone that he was only trying to help free.
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Looking For Shared History! - by Morrigan - 08-12-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Morrigan - 08-12-2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Voodoo - 08-12-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Rei - 08-12-2015, 01:02 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Morrigan - 08-12-2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Rei - 08-12-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Gashad - 08-12-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Morrigan - 08-12-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Ragnarok - 08-12-2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Mortuus Nox - 08-12-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Looking For Shared History! - by Morrigan - 08-12-2015, 10:40 PM