the Rift

[PRIVATE] if youre still breathing

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
 Drama was the power that held me in check. It seemed as though if there weren't something in my life to cause drama, it would manage it's way into the nooks and crannies of my soul. This drama still haunted me, the drama from my past and the one I helped create that had me trapped in an endless cycle of struggling to keep my head afloat and pretending that everything was fine.

It wasn't fine. Nor would it ever be, it seemed.
I had pledged my allegiances to two stags. Two fine creatures in which I honestly hoped for the best to happen, however it couldn't have been so much further from the truth. It was the kind Tembovu, the elephant, who opened his warriors heart to me and chose me as his. Then there was the sneaky yet secretive Caleb that told me lies upon lies and yet I still held angst on my tongue trying to figure out what his true history was. As for mine, it wasn't something I was willing to admit to yet.

I'm sure I felt exactly like my mother did before dying. That swift feeling of being betrayed streaking through her soul before her last breath was ripped from her lungs. Betrayal is quite the strange thing. I felt betrayed by Caleb when I learned everything he said were lies. But I also felt like the betrayer for laying with another while I was supposed to only be his. God what a mess I've made.

I exhaled briefly, dragging myself back from reality from the encompassing struggle of my mind before I realized where I was. After the whole event with the two champions I loved, I found myself wandering endlessly. And here I was in the steppe, unsure how long I had been travelling nor any recollection of my travels. I felt broken inside and out. My outward appearance mirrored it completely as well. My mane was ragged and I had patches of sweat in random places upon my golden coat. My horn graced with the golden chain that symbolized a part of my defeat in hiding my past. It hung as a small reminder that I had become that one person I had tried so hard to forget, and it felt like it was killing me.

At this point I didn't even know where I was going, so I just stopped still in the middle of nowhere. Knees dropping to the frozen ground, surrounded my snow. I continued down to where I stayed, lying in the deep snow, resting my head across the alabaster earth, wishing that it could just swallow me up.

@[caleb] sorry its crap D: I DID IT ON MY PHONE.

you're the lucky ones.

Rexanna

Image Credits!
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
if youre still breathing - by Rexanna - 08-12-2015, 11:38 AM
RE: if youre still breathing - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: if youre still breathing - by Rexanna - 08-13-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: if youre still breathing - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: if youre still breathing - by Rexanna - 08-25-2015, 01:52 AM