the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Throne

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

A chill raced up my spine, following every single nerve all the way to their delicate endings where it would then hop over to the next and then the next until the chill had raced all over my blood red frame. The cold was something I held onto tightly, like a child to it's mother, one thing that our home always seemed to carry and no matter where Edison and I found ourselves if it was cold, it was home. Since I became a murderer I hadn't been able to make my way back to the Basin, even with the assistance of the kite's eyes I was near worthless. I had taken the life of another creature and for that I could never forgive myself.
A cluck of worry broke through the cold and silence as silver eyes drifted to where I knew the red bird was perched. I knew he wanted me to go home, back to my family and back to the safety of a herd. But how could I go back to my mother and my father knowing that I had taken a child away from another mother and father? How could I go back there without Sacre by my side? Was he happier where things were warmer and away from our family? Dark tipped harks flicked back into the tangled strands that hung along my spinal cord before snorting in the birds direction and stepping out of the cave that had been our shelter till today.
Today, I would finally give into the bird's demands and make the start to go home. There were plenty of murderers that thrived under the watchful gaze of the Basin, who was to say I would be any different? Although I prayed the fact that there was another's blood spilled at my own hand would remain a secret between Jiji, Sacre, and myself until the time was right. Excitement raced through the mental bond of the kite and myself as he took off into the air, thrilled to finally be going home and getting out of the dark cave for good. The sun was tucked away from the sky, leaving me with nothing but a blanket of white and a sky of black to lead me home maybe by the time I got there I would be able to breathe past this lump in my throat.

"Speak!"
"Mindspeak"
"Edison speak"
Tag;; whoever!
Words;; 396
Notes;; merp. I promise it will get better as it goes! First post ever with him.
image credit
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-12-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-12-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-13-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-13-2015, 05:24 PM