the Rift

[PRIVATE] one red thread

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

His sobriety faded as he became intoxicated with their conversation, empty words hanging in the air like wet clothes on a line, stretching and fading under the sun's heat and light, the threads loosening until one cut and the entire clothing item unravels. The stallion Tembovu "Temb" (as Caleb had gathered from their conversations) spoke with words so sugared that he could feel the toothache forming in his molars. Silver pools danced with icy as they rolled in his ivory sockets, the melodramatic conversation they continued was outrageous. In fact, Tembovu and Rexanna could be their own reality TV show, they'd certainly beat out Keeping Up With the Kardashians. Still, Caleb was bitter, a cold bitter that radiated from his gut like the plague, became him, enveloped him. Caleb embodied cold like fire to heat. As he moved at a saunter towards the pair, his eyes glanced at Rexanna, though they did not look at her, but almost through her, as if she was not even their, a ghost. In a way, that's what she is to him now, a haunted memory, something that could've been so great, shattered. Rexanna, the temptress, a fiery vixen. You almost had me believing in us. 

Caleb's arrival to the meeting must be somewhat surprising to Rexanna and confusing to Tembovu who does not know who the brooding stallion is. Tembovu was big, a couple inches bigger than himself, but that did nothing to deter Caleb, who was steadfast in his certainty. Caleb had not even given Rexanna a glance, nothing to recognize her existence, nothing to tell her that he even knew she was there, when his lips morphed into a cool smile, as if he took one breath, those frozen lips would frost his exhale and form snowflakes to be littered into the air. "Hello, I'm Alexander." The cold smile remained as he finally shifted his gaze to a mare he could've said moments ago that had a very special place in his lonely soul, Rexanna. "What's your name again?" Then his smile faded, and what replaced it was a stern expression, unbreaking. This was his facade, something Rexanna had only seen little of. She didn't know the extent of his mental walls, she didn't know the emotionless beast that haunted his dark body. She knew nothing. 

Henrietta's arrival is trivial compared to Caleb's. She pads towards him, and when she sees what is happening, she silently stands next to Caleb, very well informed on her master's predicament. "This is Phaeisla." No it fucking wasn't, but Caleb is an exceptional liar, Tembovu will have no clue, cannot have any clue. There is absolutely no proof he is lying. "I couldn't help but hear your predicament. Now, I am a wise one, and I have learnt that emotions cannot be forced, even if they feel such. You either completely and truly love this stallion, or hate him." He pointedly looks at her, now somewhat ignoring Tembovu. "Tell me, do you know which it is?" He pauses and glances to the horizon, suddenly making a connection. DAMN, I'd be a damn good therapist. Despite, his realization, he remains cold, a brooding expression places on his dark features. He is dangerous, deadly, a machine. There is no solace with Caleb, only a wild ride. Do pray tell, does Rexanna wish for the boring white-picket-fence that comes with Tembovu, or the wild and unpredictable ride that will surely end up in a few bad memories, but also in good memories so much vivider, clearer, and joyful than any memories that will come from a mono-toned antelope stallion like Tembovu? It was simple Tembovu or Caleb? There isn't a flavor of the day, she must choose one here and now.

See the thing is, Caleb's words today hold a bite, a nasty whip to them, but they are true and honest, and make sense. The hybrid is not evil, nor so horrible as to mess whatever they have going on up. He, in this case, is giving Rexanna her out. Choose Tembovu: Caleb will continue playing therapist and mend their broken relationship then leave and forget her, or choose Caleb: leave with him now and forget Tembovu. Either way, Caleb will not be playing the offender tonight. To Tembovu, Caleb is a cold, but wise stallion, a bit too nosy, but in the end just wants to help, right? To Rexanna, Caleb is being nasty, but little of that matters because she will most likely figure out that she does have an out, and it is right here, handed to her by the beast himself.

"blah blah blah."
caleb will not be stirring the pot a lot, simply here to tell rex that it is him or tembovu :) if she chooses temb caleb will just leave :p ALSO, I have permission to post here from Sky/Smitty

Messages In This Thread
one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-13-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-15-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-15-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-16-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-16-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-17-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-18-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-19-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-20-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-25-2015, 02:26 AM