the Rift

[PRIVATE] one red thread

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

His approach is not wanted, undesired. They do not care if he is here, if he's there, or if he dies. Tembovu is protective and Rexanna is angry. Caleb is far from surprised by this reaction. When he introduces himself as Alexander, the heated waves of anger rolls off of Rexanna as she stares at him. If looks could kill, Caleb would be ten feet under. Was it such a crime to withhold a name? What is worse, fucking around in a supposedly monogamous relationship, or keeping your name private because it's easier that way? Cheating is worse, but Rexanna is the one that is mad, not Caleb. Is that proof enough that she does not want him around, finding the most insignificant excuses to hate him? His frosty smirk fades as he speaks. "Wise One is a rank. Are you not part of a herd thus do not know, or do you just not pay attention at all?" He remarks bitterly. "I am the one that 'forced' Rexanna into fucking. At least that was the first time, after that she wanted it as much as I did. When I found her in a sorrowful state where were you, the one who supposedly loves her, who cares, why weren't you searching to find her, to make her her happy. Your love is youthful, something that would occur between yearlings." His rant, is only halfway over, but Rexanna's voice cuts in. Her voice, angry, as bitter as Caleb's.  “We don’t need to express ourselves to an eavesdropper like yourself.” Caleb snorted, she was actually choosing the fat Oryx stallion?

He just stands, watching her shuffle closer to Tembovu, watches her emit hate through her stare. Caleb has made a mare truly hate him, and though it is not the first time a mare has hated him, it's one of the worst. His cold, bitter expression cracks, sadness pouring into his silver pools. "Did he even care enough to look for you when you had been absent? I did. I looked hard Rexanna, harder than anyone. It hurt not knowing where you were." His voice is soft, a husky whisper, but there is nothing left to do, Rexanna's choice has been made. She chose Tembovu.

"Goodbye, Rexanna, mia tentatrice." My temptress. It suits her. Her facade is seduction, but Caleb knows there is more. She cannot hide her sad eyes underneath sex appeal. Caleb cannot either. Tonight, his face breaks, shattering into a lonely sadness, breaking into shards because maybe part of him thought she would choose him. "I cannot say I will see you around," he mutters, hoping he never has to see her, that she should fade into a memory that can be forgotten so that he won't have to continue feeling like second best, that she won't come to him when the inevitable downfall of the Rexanna and Tembovu relationship takes it's toll. Though he said he would stay, he won't. He can't. She doesn't want him too. Caleb has himself and his hound tonight. Rexanna is not his, Enna is not his, but Henrietta is, to have and cherish and teach, so that they may grow old. In the end, it's just a master and his hound. 

Caleb turns from them, and begins walking, wings unraveling, he takes to the sky, flying quickly so he doesn't have to linger around to hear the fucking that they will do as a rekindling. Henrietta follows on foot, cantering under the shadow that Caleb's airborne form casts on the ground. As quickly as they appeared, they are gone. Where they ever here at all? Rexanna has gotten what she wanted. She has her big, strong, stallion. She has the love Caleb couldn't give her. Undoubtedly, she will grow fat with foals and raise a family all while Caleb will still be searching for someone that can take the loneliness away, make him feel alive again.

"blah blah blah."
caleb's out

Messages In This Thread
one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-13-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-15-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-15-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-16-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-16-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-17-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: one red thread - by Tembovu - 08-18-2015, 11:31 PM
RE: one red thread - by Rexanna - 08-19-2015, 01:16 AM