the Rift

[OPEN] (almost) Spring Cleaning

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||    ||
Anzanie had immediately wanted to explore her new grounds of the Edge. Her promotion had made the splashed feel elated and even a tad nervous at the prospect of being given such a monumental position within the World's Edge herd. Yet she had no inclination into how she would go about becoming a sufficient Craftsman and serving her fellow herds creatures. Back in Irrespitine these skills were not needed of her yet now she was having to literally carve her way into the history books and make a name for herself within the world of creativity. Being creative was not the issue with the young queen. It was being productive with the creativity that Elsa and the Kings had unknowingly gifted her when she joined but an instant ago.

With a clack of daggers against the hardened frosted terraria of the Edge she hung her neck and cranium low with the despondent nature of a being who had no idea how she was going to become who she had set out to be. Perhaps I was more suited to being a healer, the mahogany and ivory fae thought dejectedly. But her pools soon lit up as she came to what must be the remnants of a large glass production that looked like it had been shattered time enough ago for it to appear nothing like the original structure.
"I wonder what this used to be," she thought with a high pitched voice to accompany the massive pools aimed at the old structure. Then with a start she heard the echoing clang of something being startled and the sound of "how do I get this on?" only metres away and with a sigh figured she had let her location be given away by her naivity. She looked over to where the noise had been made and saw that resembled another creature in equine form, a horned like herself. He was a pale figure with hints of obisidian and softened ivory with a spiralled and asymmetrical horn, and the size of a god. Her pale pools continued to glisten with wonder at the gigantic size of this creature and thought with a paranoid glimpse at her own frame that she was far daintier and smaller than he. She also spotted him tending to something else, and with curiosity wandered a little closer to the stranger. With a smile she flexed her pillars into the hard ground and comforted her own fright at the massive brute, "I'm sorry I thought I was alone, ...?" she first inquired to his name.

And as she stood there taking in the sight she realised that what he had been messing with was in fact the pulling machines she had been well aware of in her old homeland, "Ohh a pulling cart, I haven't seen one of these since I... left... my old homeland. May I ask what you're doing with one?" Her soft velveteens opened up to a smile and she remembered the question which gave her reason to come over to meet the stag in the first place, "If I remember correctly, the gear that is attached to the cart is to be pulled over your neck so you have the full weight of the cart and it's cargo resting on the strength of your shoulders and back. But I don't think it would quite fit you!" She took one glance from the ends of his brawny pillars up into the heavens where his cranium practically reached the clouds.
Image Credit

@Tembovu
I'm sorry this isn't amazing but I was in quite a rush haha xD I hope to get into the swing of it soon enough!
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
(almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-16-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-16-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-20-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-23-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 09-19-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 05:45 PM