the Rift

[OPEN] (almost) Spring Cleaning

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
A petite, graceful, yet hesitant mare appears from the trees as he muses over his predicament. He chuckles as she glances at herself, as if to compare her small stature to his gargantuan one. This was a reaction which he did not often get to his size, though he always found it amusing. He responded to her somewhat frightened smile with his own, easy lopsided one, “Not quite alone.” he winks, “I am Tembovu. I don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet, pretty lady?” His deep, booming voice carries easily over the distance still between them.

He returns his gaze to the cart and small harness as she airs her questions and concerns of fit. “Well, as a newly appointed Glazier, I’ve decided to test these new rank powers and attempt to clean up the glass at our borders,” he sighs as he turns his head towards her. It’s going to be quite the task, indeed. He grins at her explanation of the cart, valuing her enthusiasm to help. He indeed knew the purpose of a pull cart- he had pulled a few supply carts for legions in his old home. Though he kept this to himself and nodded as she spoke, humming in agreement at her remark of the harness not fitting him.

He swings his head as yet another woman approaches him and his tasks. Deep blue eyes take in the black and white pegasus, appreciating her wings. Though he, himself, would be far too heavy for any set of wings to raise into flight, he always had wondered what the sensation felt like. He snorts in laughter once more at her words, “Indeed, I think most things are crafted for beasts smaller than I,” he agrees with her. “I am Tembovu, and I’ve not had the pleasure of meeting you, either,” he again introduces himself.

He swings his eyes back to the first painted mare as the winged mentions that it would fit her. He shifts uneasily, not used to allowing another- especially a smaller mare- to take on grunt work. He was brawny. He was used to heavy lifting. “Perhaps you could pull it to the wall? I could break the glass and we can load it, then I think I could manage to pull it… somewhere…” Indeed, he hadn’t gotten much further in his plan to clean up the wall.

Then he shakes his massive head, loosely spiraled horn slicing the air, “I’m getting ahead of myself, would you even care to assist me?”
Image // Coding

@Anzanie , @Alysanne

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
(almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-16-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-16-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-20-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-23-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 09-19-2015, 03:27 PM