the Rift

[OPEN] (almost) Spring Cleaning

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Truly, it hadn’t been until they both left a spot for her to state her mind that Alysanne felt like blushing! How silly of her to just show up, not even a name on her lips, to this pair. “I am Alysanne, one of the Moon Doctors. Sorry for not introducing myself sooner - it’s wonderful to meet you both.” It was rude of her to not introduce herself earlier, and she wondered if she had fallen that far out of habit that she had started forgetting herself. But her smile was bright and genuine now and she hoped that they would forgive her the small slip up. Her attention shifts from Tembovu, realizing how out of touch she was if there was a new glazier and it was someone that she had never met before.

She felt embarrassed, and resolved to take a more thorough interest in this herd that she claimed to love, that she had severed ties for.

Her kind gaze moved to the mare, who seemed hesitant at first about the idea of pulling the cart but stepped happily up to the task when Tembovu asked it of her. Alysanne could feel the ice that had a grip on her heart recede in their company already, these two strangers that both seemed so genuine. So eager to help the herd and each other. 

Believing that both Azanine and Tembovu were a little hesitant about the weight of the cart when full, Alysanne tried to assuage such doubts. “We can help you get into the harness and help push as well. I’ve done it before and certainly don’t mind doing so again.” She took a step toward the cart, but waited for confirmation that her help would be welcomed - if the two of them needed it! Perhaps she was only getting in the way, swooping in and handing out jobs to those that had not volunteered on their own. 

Still useful Hemlock crooned in her mind from the treeline where he watched the interaction, glad to see his bonded actually talking to her fellow herd mates. Ever since the invasion she had distanced herself further and further, wanting to keep her same station but no longer feeling any direction on what she should be doing with it.

“I’d be happy to assist with the pushing and loading, if you’ll have me.” She offered finally, feeling nervous but hoping her smile didn't falter. It was getting easier, the more she spoke, to feel like herself again.

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@Tembovu
sorry it took a little while guys! <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
(almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-16-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-16-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-20-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-23-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 09-19-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 10-15-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 10-15-2015, 06:58 PM