the Rift

[OPEN] (almost) Spring Cleaning

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||    ||
The splashed gazed at the other fae with a glimmer of respect as she spoke out her name and her title. She felt slightly giddy inside, perhaps her tiny naive mind feeling its youth and its sense of inferiority at a creature within her new herd who possessed the tools to heal someone. Actually healing someone was a skill that she had originally been torn between when Elsa had given her the option to take up a higher ranking position within the herd. But as she exchanged polite gestures with her new herd mates (who, to Anzanie, were utterly charmin) she knew exactly who she was training herself to become for: them.

Again she fixed her gaze upon Alysanne who seemed to be preoccupying herself with the cart that lay before them; it was the one that she had agreed to pull for them. In fact, as she watched, Anzanie perhaps realised that glass was not quite her forte, but more wood? This was something that she needed to discuss with one of her kings, once she managed to find them in the chaos of her new world and her own mind. But her mind was soon brought back when she realised that both the huge brute Tembovu and the splashed queen were speaking to her about how they would get it on her. Paying little attention to the owl that clung to Alysanne like it was part of her soul, she listened in:

We can help you get into the harness and help push as well.

Without speaking for fear of her high pitched voice ruining any chance of comprehension, the little frame let the cranium bounce with a nod of agreement and she simply stood there, balancing her weight across all four pillars. Alysanne was incredibly friendly towards Anzanie and she felt an instant liking towards her fellow herdsmate - could they become friends in the future? The pairing of a craftsman and a moon doctor would be unstoppable. The thought lingered in the back of the young fae's mind as Tembovu and his laid back attitude hit the floor...

His chuckling and kind pools gave the gigantic figure a warm heart in her own pale orbs. Anzanie felt comforted by his prescence, and whilst the pair fitted the harness around her little frame, the little princess sighed.

"I do hope I can be some help to you two, what with my lack of..." she turned her orbs towards Tembovu and smiled with her embarrassing blushing skull, "...size." She stepped forward, simply feeling the weight and the feeling of the harness before stamping her front daggers into the ground with a triumph that resembled that of a yearling in acceptance of the way they fitted it over her.

Just beyond those trees was a large area of glass. 

Tembovu continued to ask questions and speak whilst Anzanie and Alysanne both seemed to stand and listen, before he came back around with his question of kindness. She nodded once again with a small smile rippling across her velveteens, before speaking to them both, "I guess I'll be seeing you there!" A high chuckle spilled out of her soft velveteens and she began to pull, taking all weight and strength she had into moving the cart in the direction of the glass...
Image Credit

@Tembovu @Alysanne - I'm so sorry this took so long! It has been chaos here so I do hope this makes sense, but basically Anzanie feels the cart fits her well and is now heading off with it towards the glass so it can be put in the cart.
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
(almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-16-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-16-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-20-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-23-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 09-19-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 05:45 PM