the Rift

It's Too Bright

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

Valentine
My Heart Leaks the Blood of Many

Valentine looked at Mauja with keen interest. He had heard of World’s Edge before, from his uncle, and about the King named Mauja, and he knew that the stallion standing before him was one and the same. He flicked his tail, and suddenly, he stepped foward into the light. Standing tall, with the sun glistening against his body, and without knowledge from where or when, he took a steep bow, and lowered his horn to the ground, where is sparkled a bright red against the green earth.
“You, the great King of Edge.” He raised himself after, and looked directly into the King’s eyes. “I wish to become apart of your herd. I know about you from a deceased uncle, named Raithe.”
He took a slight pause, thinking about what to say next. “My name is Valentine.” He didn’t know what to say after, and said a quick “Your Highness” as to not seem rude. He tilted his head again, finally deciding on a good question.
“As I do know little about Edge, I would like to know everything about it. When I say everything, I mean everything. I will not back out, and as I said, I will join you if you wish is, but I need all the information that is possible, if you so wish me to have it. Though, may we do so in the shade? I don't like light very much, it's too bright for my eyes.”

Follow the trail of blood...you'll find me at the end

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
It's Too Bright - by Valentine - 10-01-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: It's Too Bright - by Mauja - 10-01-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: It's Too Bright - by Valentine - 10-01-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: It's Too Bright - by Mauja - 10-01-2012, 02:26 PM
RE: It's Too Bright - by Valentine - 10-01-2012, 02:44 PM
RE: It's Too Bright - by Mauja - 10-02-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: It's Too Bright - by Valentine - 10-02-2012, 10:18 PM