the Rift

[OPEN] It's Darkest Before Dawn

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The weight of these realizations was beginning to take its toll on the silver stallion as he internally battled with the remnants of the fog clouding his memories. He wanted to know what lay beneath but at the same time he wasn't sure if he could stomach knowing what lay behind that closed chapter of his life. Already so much had been revealed that had not been pretty could it really get that much worse? Did he really have to ask that question when he really didn't want to know the answer?

As the giant beside him speaks once more it gives his brain a break as it listens to what the boy has to say. More pain and horror seem to flow along with the conversation as the stud tells of the horrible things that he had been forced to do when grief had taken its hideous toll. Helovia had also been the turning point as it had been for him but not in the same sense. Tembovu had come here knowing of the past horrors that had gone on in his life where as he had not known them until recently, not that it was his fault of course. His initial intentions of coming into this new land had been to find where he belonged in this world, to find someone to share the adventure with. What would it have been back then if he had known the information he did now? Would it have changed his life goals into ones similar to the brute beside him? Would revenge had been what he would have wanted instead of the peace he had always relished? There were so many unanswered questions that he wished his mother was around to give him a reason to believe she had done the right thing in taking his memories. Too bad he would never get that chance to ask her...

As more of the fog seemed to lift as his mind worked its way down he felt his blood slowly run cold by what lay beneath. Staring straight ahead the stallion knew what was going on around him but shock had left him not actually seeing or reacting to the startling discovery. The proof lay upon his own hide in the form of a small depression along the backside of his jawbone. It had always been there staring him in the face taunting him and awaiting the day things would make sense, how could he have been so blind? "She had been trying to protect me from.. from my father." He replied his voice sounding hollow and absent. The only thing that kept his words flowing was the feeling of Kiara's eyes bearing down on him like a hawk. " He.. he killed them all.. He killed her and he killed my son."

It had been back when he was only just coming to discover what all the strange feelings and urges his body felt actually meant, the extreme pleasure, the possessiveness, the feeling of ultimate control. Everything had been new to him and there had been this one pretty little buckskin that he could not get off his mind. She drove him mad and knew very well of the fact that she could get him to do just about anything. Well... the night their son had arrived was cold and blustery but perfect. He had been there with his mare every step of the way since that fateful night but it would seem that he had not been the only one that held such a memory. All he could remember after that was the bloodied bodies before everything had gone dark, when he awoke to find them.. Father had been the one to kill them both in cold blood after incapacitating his son with a well placed hoof to the head that had knocked him unconscious. Shaking his head he was having a hard time processing all the horrible memories as they came rushing back to him one by one. The blood, the birth, the end... "He must have knocked me unconscious in the fight but when I awoke I found their bodies exactly where he had left them. They were not the only ones..." He wanted to scream, shout and smash things but something held him still just to wallow in this new found grief.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Tembovu
•• NOTES: No worries :) This is actually great for cic as well as he is not one to talk about his feelings usually. He is growing up <3

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 08-14-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 09-10-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 09-14-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 09-17-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-06-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-07-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-13-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 10:58 PM