the Rift

[OPEN] Cover Your Tracks

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
M a i t i m o

He is a tarnished image of a once glorious image. A crumbling mind, with a soiled heart and purposeless existence. He wanders in the grips of dusk. Maitimo is reduced to nothing but scars and malnourishment as he wanders in the growing darkness. The man has taken to watching the world from a distance. Every so often he’ll spy as others interact, simply standing back in longing. The terror that races through his mind always pulling him back to the shadows and isolation.

He wanders aimlessly in the shelter of the grove, remembering the tiny mare who had found him many months ago. Silently he nestles himself beneath a willow and shivers, more out of nervousness than the cold. Despite the serenity of the place around him, he jumps at every sound, expecting some darkness to materialize and drag him back to hell. There is a crack of a branch and he jerks his head in the direction of the sound, a soft whimper breaking past his lips. Desperately he crawls up to his feet and scrambles back away from the noise. He throws his head back and tries to escape from the monsters that surely have come for him.

Maitimo bolts from the cover of the willow, branches catching on the strands of his tail and mane. The stallion is a pitiful sight in his panic, running from nothing but the rustling of the leaves in the wind. His feet carry him several feet before he finally comes to a stop, wide eyed glancing around. The expression on his face makes it seem as though he is staring into the eyes of the devil himself, when in reality all that is there is the cold empty air.

talk talk talk 

The fire I began is burning me alive.

Image Credits

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
Cover Your Tracks - by Maitimo - 08-15-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Cover Your Tracks - by Myrrine - 08-16-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Cover Your Tracks - by Maitimo - 08-30-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: Cover Your Tracks - by Myrrine - 08-31-2015, 07:03 PM