the Rift

[OPEN] Parricidal Redemption

Morrigan Posts: 93
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hands :: 7 Orangemoons HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Pongo :: Bongo :: None Xyroca
Morrigan

This was the first time I had traveled to these lands, the Veins of the Gods, but I had heard that this was where the dedicated shrines were located. Truth be told, I had never sought a reason to go to the shrines, praying to a deity had never seemed to help me in my youth. Why should it make any difference now? I suppose I didn't have any room to judge my fate, nor could I possibly judge the Gods. I had been happily living within the Dragon's Throat for quite some time now, graced with the rank and purpose of a healer, and blessed by the fact that none had shunned me as in my youth. There really was nothing left for me to complain about in regards to my current life, despite how my emotions often found themselves spiraling out of control.

Perhaps I simply wasn't particularly religious? I was thankful for all the Sun god had done, but I usually spent my time trying to mind my own business without asking for interference. Yes, perhaps that was it. Or could it have been that I simply felt my problems, my desires, my hopes and dreams were far too minuscule, impressively pathetic, undoubtedly worthless to even consider speaking with the Lords and Lady of the Heavens in hopes of receiving some sort of consolation? What was I, but a mere speck, a singular grain in the sands of time? I had no business even being here, aside from my patrol orders given to me.

When the shrines began to form in the distance, I could just barely make out two figures. I wondered if these were the equines that I was required to continue my patrol with? Closing in the distance, one stallion of night towered over the slouched body of another, a stallion of the sun. My crown tilted to the side as I noticed the golden's body language, cautiously wandering past the dark unicorn to approach the pegasus and lowering my crown to his level. It was always a shame to see a stallion looking so...broken. Especially one that so fittingly looked like he would be an excellent representative for what a proper follower of the Sun should be. A rather adorable looking companion was with him, and I nodded respectively to the strange creature just in case she was protective over her slumped bonded. "Forgive my intrusion, but are you alright? Are you who I am supposed to patrol with? I am Morrigan..."

My scarlet eyes glanced up to the unicorn from underneath all of my hair before lifting up to my full height. He was impressive in his physique, with a coat like midnight tainted only by a unique marking upon his shoulder. Onyx points complimented the spiraled horn that actually made me feel slightly uneasy, knowing exactly how dangerous such a weapon could be. A companion was with him, though I had never seen one of it's kind before either. "To whom do I owe the pleasure of meeting?" I asked, trying not to come off as rude.

@Cera & @Erebos
[Image: spiderglowingsoftly_by_schwartze-d82gn7s.gif]

Verbal/Physical Abuse permitted, no permanently injuring or killing please.

Messages In This Thread
Parricidal Redemption - by Cera - 08-16-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Erebos - 08-19-2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Morrigan - 08-21-2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Cera - 09-08-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Erebos - 09-19-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Morrigan - 09-25-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Cera - 10-19-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Parricidal Redemption - by Erebos - 10-25-2015, 12:08 PM