the Rift

[OPEN] no flurries, some worries.

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

For once my wanderings don't take me to warmer places, as per usual. I was returning to one place I had spent a majority of my youngest foal days. I wasn't that much older than before, but I was certainly more mature, and there is no doubt that I had grown more into myself. A mane once short and spiky lay halfway down my neck in thick tendrils of black, my forelock also beginning  to reach my eyes, and bend around the ever growing white horn in the center of my forehead.  That shaggy baby fur? It had finally shed out, leaving a brilliant glossy black coat flecked with white. The tail had grown to the top of my hocks, and the fur at my fetlocks what now long and fluffy. Granted my body was still growing, leaving me at this slightly awkward butt higher than my withers stage. But if you looked closely you would see the beginnings of a lovely mare, that I am sure I would turn out to be.

I was headed back to my home, as there where other things to be done, and those things where a kinda must. However, fate usually surprised me on these steppes. Like many other days, fate seemed to have a different path. From meeting that odd stallion on the steppe, to meeting my father here. Today I would meet someone that I actually knew, but I didn't know I did. I would also meet someone who's father I knew of. The snake like d'artagnan . And the other would be the son of the woman that had saved my life at my birth.

These things I don't know though. 

My head lifts at the sound of voices. Both are deeper than my own, and they are certainly masculine. The forms in the steppe are moving towards me. Curiosity gets the best of me, because from here I can say that I do not recognize either of them. So I move closer. I was younger than both I am pretty sure. Well one I was positive. The other might be slightly older. 

As the distance is closed from both sides I pick up the pace. A little trot helps me move closer to them. Naturally once I reach them I am very unsure of what to say. I look from both colts, studying them both. The older of the two looks like the nightshade, but a weird look over his eyes makes me wonder if he was blind. My head turns to the other boy. He looks like Illynx some. But also someone else I had seen in passing. But at the same time I had no idea who he was. Neither of them. 

Slightly awkwardly I clear my throat, and "Heeell-hi" What comes out of my mouth is some awful attempt at saying hello, but as it came out I had changed my mind to say hi and the result was horrendous. I feel mildly frozen with embarrassment, and I kinda realize that maybe I should have spent more time around the youth in my herd.[/color]

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

Messages In This Thread
no flurries, some worries. - by Rikyn - 08-17-2015, 12:07 PM
RE: no flurries, some worries. - by Roux - 08-18-2015, 08:56 PM
RE: no flurries, some worries. - by Rikyn - 08-21-2015, 11:57 AM
RE: no flurries, some worries. - by Glacia - 08-25-2015, 12:38 PM