Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

Finally, finally Birdsong had begun, which meant that the snow was going to be gone for a few seasons and I couldn't have been more thankful for that. It was just starting but I could already feel it in the air. That bitter chill that had bit straight into my bones was gone. Flying was more pleasant and a lot easier without the ice crystals getting stuck to my feathers and weighing them down. It was nice and for the first time in a while I felt okay.

I had nowhere to be, no one to see, no tasks that needed immediate attention so I'd taken to skies just to fly. Being grounded through Frostfall made me miss the wind in my hair and the way it ruffled my feathers. I'd also missed the view I had from way up in the sky. It was amazing how it seemed like I could see forever in whatever direction I looked. It kept me preoccupied most of the time and, honestly, I rarely ever looked down at the ground below me. I don't even know what made me look down this time in particular but when I did I could see an unfamiliar someone standing on the shore looking at the Throat. "Hello!" I called and I began to circle lower to land.

The thing I loved the most about the sand was how it seemed to absorb the shock of any landing and this time was no different. My hooves touched the ground and I trotted forward a few steps then stopped and folded my wings against my sides. "Are you waiting for someone?" I asked curiously as I studied his face. There was a pinprick of recognition since I was standing face to face with him, but nothing concrete so I brushed it aside as nothing. 

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Reginald - 08-17-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Ranjiri - 08-17-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Megaera - 08-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Reginald - 08-23-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Ranjiri - 08-25-2015, 11:22 AM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Megaera - 09-16-2015, 12:32 AM