Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

He said that he was, in fact, waiting for someone and I was going to ask who, offer to go and find whoever it was he was looking for but then he spoke again and suggested that perhaps it was me. I couldn't help the smile and the soft laugh that tumbled past my lips at the very idea of it. Who would even search for me? It wasn't like I was a very important part of the Dragon's Throat. I didn't even have a key to allow him to cross. "I'm sorry, but I doubt you've been looking for me."

No sooner had I finished speaking Megaera, the Sultana, arrived. I'd never spoken to her directly before, I only knew what she looked like and who she was from herd meetings and seeing her around so I was pleasantly surprised that she actually knew my name. "It is." I said and she addressed the stallion that we had both spotted from the air. It looked back to him, my ears forward as I listened to him introduce himself as Reginald. Even though he looked familiar the name still didn't ring any bells.

When he offered his services as a warrior I looked back to Megaera because I was already thinking about something else. If she accepted him as a warrior he would need a way to get to and from the Throat on patrols and without wings he wouldn't be able to. "I can make a key once we get across..." I murmured to the Sultana, my voice trailed, though, because I was uncertain if she would accept him or not.

"."

ooc://
uhh ... i think the crafters can make keys? if i'm wrong i'll edit D:

Image Credits

@Megaera @Reginald

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Reginald - 08-17-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Ranjiri - 08-17-2015, 11:33 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Megaera - 08-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Reginald - 08-23-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Snakeskin Belt, Snakeskin Shoes - by Ranjiri - 08-25-2015, 11:22 AM