the Rift

[OPEN] Bites, Shocks, damn...

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Zünden
Snow was still all around her as the stormy girl moved towards the Veins of the God's. Her quest wasn't quite done yet, but the filly wanted to be close to the place she would need to go. So for now she would stop at the Rotunda to finish her quest. She still had a light limp, and the bite didn't seem to be healing well. The seeping wound would surely need medical attention after all of this was done and over with. Sighing softly she continued to hobble along her rear leg stiff and sore. Her heavy breathing caused plumes of misty smoke to billow from her muzzle. ""Just one more task, one more painful moment." Her voice a meager whisper upon the freezing air. Brow furrowed she strode on, her tracks oddly marked. Just a little more pain and she would be able to do the same to others. The thought thrilled the stormy filly. She understood why her God had given her such tasks, but she didn't care. The lesson had not done what sparky had planed. He probably thought it would scare her, make her use the magic sparingly, but that would never happen. Once she had the power the girl would go out and hunt down a fight, her first fight, and win.

Filled with determination her pace quicken to a shaky trot. Her amulet was full to the brim, thanks to that crazy chick. Zunden was still puzzled over the stranger reaction she had been given. Why had she been so frighted of her? If the other had been winged or plain it would have made sense, but she had been a unicorn. Shaking her dual horned head to clear it the filly finally made it to the Rotunda. 'Now where is be the best place to use this damn thing?' Green and yellow eyes gazed around until they found a small clearing by the stream. Stepping forward she slowly slide the amulet from around her neck allowing it to fall to the ground. Fuck this was going to hurt, she just knew it would. 'Once I go see Sparky I'll head home and find a healer.' A sigh puffed from her nostrils as she steadied herself. Boldly she raised her right front leg hoof poised to smash the full amulet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 387
Tags:  
Notes: Final thread for her quest! @Miykael
"Talking" 'Thinking'

Image Credit
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken