the Rift

[OPEN] When daffodils begin to peer [Spring NPC]

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

She had returned home to rest before finishing the quest she had been given. If the God of Time and wanted the tasks he had assigned the girl to make her hesitant with the magic he was going to bestow upon her, he had failed. Sure she wouldn't use it on her herd-mates, or friends, but it would be used as often as possible. The girl wasn't sure he wouldn't have something else for her to do before he would grant her the power she so craved.

Multiple colored eyes gazed around the slowly warming Basin. Trees were budding, birds were singing, and furry creatures were humping; everywhere. There wasn't a single damned bush safe from the horny mice and everything else. Shaking her head the girl sauntered on trying her best to ignore the tiny squeaks, and grunts. Finally she came to rest under a large tree where it was finally quiet. Something seemed to draw her yellow and green gaze down at an egg. At first she just stared at the tiny thing on the ground. Then excitement and greed crept into her mind. Was this a companion? Then the sudden sound of flapping wings that drew her attention upwards. Disappointment settled like a black cloud over her heart. "Is this your egg?" Her voice was flat as she gazed up at the bird then back at the egg by her hooves. "I can try and help get it back up there, I guess." She looked around searching for anything that might get it up there safely.

-----------------------
Talking"
OOC; HORRIBLE!
Words/Tags; 259
image credit
- table by Niki -
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
RE: When daffodils begin to peer [Spring NPC] - by Zünden - 08-22-2015, 01:58 AM