the Rift

[OPEN] imprompteu

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare

Almost done, but first she needed a rest. Having a hell mutt bite you, and a crazy bitch try to shock you to death would wear anyone out. The storm girl was no exception. She needed to go home where she would be safe and rest. The hulking sentinels seemed to rise out of the snow ahead. Now she only had to go a little to the left, and find the little ice trench she had made to get out. A lot of planning and thought had gone in to where to make this secret escape. It had to be close enough the the sentinels that intruders would not be able to get in, but out of sight very every nobody in the basin. It's not that she didn't want anyone to get out, but she had done all the work, so there was no need for them to be using her hard work to go gallivanting God's knew where.

Speaking of where, she had been so busy the girl had forgotten to speak to her brother. She assumed he had been busy learning things about blood and everything else smart people wanted to know. She paused tender left rear leg held up, when was the last time she had seen her bay brother? Fear prickled through the storm girl, was he gone? Had he left the Basin and not told her? She stood frozen for a moment everything blocked out her face blank. The it crashed over her; manic panic. Flying through the tunnel, still limping, she threw herself forward voice calling out, "Adelric? Adelric!!" He had to be here, had to be, there wasn't anywhere else he could be! Wait. There was one other place, maybe he was visiting the their incubation chamber in the Falls. maybe he'd only truly been absent a couple of days.

Lost in thought of her missing brother she almost missed the vaguely familiar form racing around the lake. There was something about him that made her think he had been friends with Adel. He was much taller, muscular, dark brown black, golden accents, and a long furry tail. It was hopeless to even try and thing of his name, she had no idea what it could be, silently she wished she could remember. Gold and green watched the young stallion running for a moment her heart flipping, before she managed to get a hold of herself. "Hello, uh, I think you used to know my brother, Adelric? You haven't happen to see him around anywhere have you?" LAME! God why did she have to be so freaking lame?

-----------------------
Talking
OOC;
Words/Tags; 436 @Enna
image credit
- table by Niki -
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken