the Rift

[OPEN] imprompteu

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
The women do what women do.

Like two cats with backs arched, invisible sparks crackle and fly. I watch with a slightly bemused expression, aureate eyes slipping from one to the other as tongues lash and ire rises, a slip of a smile tilting my features that falters ever so slightly at the verbal cut delivered by the smaller of the two.

They had been twins. I don’t know much about the bond between such siblings other than it seems close, and maybe Adelric really is missing; I feel sympathy for such a plight, having just returned from a long absence myself, and the ache of emptiness, born from the absence of the girl I call my sister, is fresh in my heart.

I glance over the dainty, silver maned stranger with a new air of wonder, pondering what other sort of thorns she wears, and if I should be cautious myself to avoid them.

"You might regret such a statement if the boy truly is gone," I caution quietly, taking a gentle front against the cruel toss of a whip towards something as sacred as familial bonds between herd mates and horned kin. The prince that remains in me, faded from the long absence of any true princely responsibilities, won’t stand for it.

"I’m sure Adelric is fine," I add as an off note, mostly believing it; the colt had been a big, strong fellow with some measure of sense to him. I’m sure, if it’s a survivable situation he’s stumbled into, he’ll make it back alright, and that if he doesn’t, it was nothing any of us might have changed.

Aggression stains the air regardless of my attempts to dissuade it (my gaze passing between both with less amusement than it had at first), though I understand – it’s hard to let the knot of anger loosen once its bit down for some of us, and while I don’t get why Enna is being so cruel to Zunden, I’m sure she has her reasons.

I can’t get offended when I so very recently nearly bit the Haruspex in half for simply trying to make friends. Sometimes we all have bad days.

Ladies do seem to have more than most, though.

[ OOC: For some reason I had it in my head it wasn't my turn. D: Sorry for the forever wait you guys I am a ditz. ]

in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
imprompteu - by Rikyn - 08-18-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: imprompteu - by Zünden - 08-19-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: imprompteu - by Enna - 08-21-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Rikyn - 08-21-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Zünden - 08-28-2015, 04:13 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Enna - 09-05-2015, 05:01 AM
RE: imprompteu - by Rikyn - 09-13-2015, 11:06 AM