the Rift

Curiosity Brings Change

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His dead gray eyes looked ahead of him, he knew he was far from what he called his new home at the Basin but he was in the place that was a strange home like feeling to him. He was i the threshold once again and he didn't mind it. The large bellowing trees made a dark canopy over the ghostly stallion, and the shadows danced on his onyx pelt like demons around a fire in hell. Mortuus was a ghastly stallion that only stood about 15'2, but he never let that hold him back and the large muscles were proof that he would be able to take down something twice his size if not bigger. His skin moved over his large muscles making the laced pelt of the stag stretch and contract with every motion. Large cracked hooves stomped against the ground cracking every little stick and leaf under his weight making them scream with pain before their death. He dragged his body weaving through each tree like a dead body with his heavily crowned skull low to the ground. The tangled tresses of his mane and tail drug behind him like a severed head on a string bouncing behind him. He was almost equivalent to the devil himself, if not even more eerie and ghost like. He moved as if he were floating but his frame hung heavy with pain and grief from the past, but that was old and worn on him the pain was no longer felt by this stallion.

He then heard movement in the woods, perhaps another creature that was lighter than himself. Then as he grew closer he heard the footsteps heavy as if the other body was large than himself. A smile flooded his maw as he grew closer trying to find the holder of the steps in the wood. Then he saw a mare she was larger than himself, but he was much more muscled than the creature. She looked weary and worn, her frame hung with exhaustion. He watched in the shadows for a brief moment his morbid gray eyes bestowed on the mare. Then he decided to step out of the shadows like a monster creeping from under the bed "Hello my lady, you look worn and lost. Welcome to Helovia I am Mortuus Nox you may call me Mortuus or Nox either will work. What are you doing out here all alone and in the threshold?"" He questioned in a deep Latin accent that dripped from his mouth like crimson blood. He would offer the mare a home in the Basin if she wished to find a place that was welcoming.

OOC:: @Akeldama welcome to Helovia !! Im Dressy, i can help you out with what i know, but i havnt been here too long, but if you have any questions please ask !:)
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-18-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-19-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-19-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-20-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mauja - 08-21-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-21-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-21-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-24-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-25-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mauja - 09-05-2015, 10:43 AM