the Rift

Curiosity Brings Change

akeldama Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Akeldama

It wasn't long before someone decided to approach the disoriented and anxious mare. Akeldama caught their scent as they approached, identifying it as a male before his ebony form came into view. Akeldama was already anxious enough, but now that she was alone with a stallion? Her nerves spiked, heart raced with fear of the unknown. 

The nearing stallion was solid black, muscles rippling lightly as he approached her. His mane and tail looked to be made of the abyss, their dark tresses flowing behind him. Long, curving horns arched back from his head, a cuff around one with a glimmering emerald catching Akeldama's eye. His eyes were light, almost like her own, but his lacked any hints of blue. There was something oddly serene about the stallion's visage, but what exactly caused it, Akeldama couldn't pinpoint.

The stallion stopped ahead of her, keeping a respectable distance. Akeldama had half expected the man to get closer, invade her personal space, but was relieved to see that he had some manners. He greeted her, introducing himself as Mortuus Nox, and went on to ask why she was alone. Why she was alone? Akeldama had been alone for years! She couldn't seem to form the proper words to answer, so she paused, trying to reorganize her thoughts into coherent words.

"Nox... hm. My name is Akeldama, and I... I've been alone for many years. Decided a change of scenery would do me some good." There. That wasn't so hard! Akeldama mentally sighed with relief, glad she didn't stumble too badly. Though as she looked upon the stallion, her eyes narrowed. "What's a stallion doing on his own, anyways?" Her tone was condescending and suspicious, Akeldama taking a cautious step back.

((Hi Dressy! :D Thank you for offering me help and giving Akeldama someone to talk to! :) ))

Words: 288
@Mortuus Nox

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-18-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-19-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-19-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-20-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mauja - 08-21-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-21-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-21-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-24-2015, 08:03 PM