the Rift

Curiosity Brings Change

akeldama Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Akeldama

Tiamat was definitely a very friendly mare, and a stable source of comfort for the anxious mare. Despite being in a very open group, being outnumbered by strange males had caused Akeldama to feel quite uneasy. At least until Tiamat showed up. Her kindness and confidence had lifted Akeldama's worries, and the four were now together with very little nervousness in the air.

The aquatic mare complimented her golden antlers, earning a subtle smile from the blue mare. She was proud of her own antlers, but had felt a bit outnumbered by the other horses here. They all had horns, and she had wide, branching antlers sprouting from her skull.

When prompted about their herd status, both Tiamat and Nox spoke up, filling the mare's mind with wonderful information about their herd -- Aurora Basin. The name had caught her attention quickly, as the mare had always been fascinated by the aurora up north. She had always wished to see it, but had never traveled north before. The two horses quickly offered to take her to the Basin, to let her see their land and even join their herd.

Joining a herd? Oh dear. Such a big, important step for the solitary mare. Akeldama paused, thinking to herself as the other two spoke of their land. Moving into a herd meant protection, new friends, and maybe even a chance to find love. But at the same time, she might not be able to escape if she didn't like it. But... Tiamat and Nox were wonderful and spoke proudly of the Basin, so what could she possibly be losing? She'd be losing her life of solitude and loneliness, but Akeldama could only see that as a positive thing.

Smiling, the mare gave a gentle nod. "Nox, Tiamat... I would be honored to return to the Basin with you two. You've quickly earned my trust, which, honestly... is not an easy feat." Another grin slid onto her visage, growing wider. "You speak so proudly of it. I'd like to experience this land for myself." Remembering that Mauja was still there, she turned to look at the pearly stallion. "I do apologize for leaving so soon, but I think I've found a new home with these two. It was a pleasure to meet you, Mauja." Akeldama dipped her head respectfully to the stallion, then turned to the two others. "Lead the way."

-----------------------
((OOC: I wanted to get Akeldama going, so heading to the Basin seemed like a good idea! I'm sorry for skipping you, Neo. Just trying to get everything going. xD))
@Mortuus Nox @Mauja @Tiamat

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-18-2015, 07:24 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-19-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-19-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-20-2015, 11:08 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mauja - 08-21-2015, 04:21 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-21-2015, 10:19 AM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Tiamat - 08-21-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by Mortuus Nox - 08-24-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: Curiosity Brings Change - by akeldama - 08-25-2015, 09:24 PM