[OPEN] and it hurts with every heartbeat

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

Vadim is quiet for most of the journey and it is mostly due to the fact that he is unsure that going to the Basin is the wisest choice. He thinks they would be better in the long run going to the Edge, but the stallion holds his tongue because the Basin is closer. Vlasi senses her bonded's unease and she looks to him and tries her best to reassure him through their mental connection that everything will be fine, but it does little to help with Vadim's unease.

He is only roused from his silence when Shadow says that they need to name their daughter. It confuses him because is it not the mother who names the child? Still, he looks from Shadow to their newborn, his head tilting to the side as he takes on the impossible task of naming his daughter. Name after name slips through his mind before one finally tumbles past his lips. "Erthë." And much to his surprise Shadow does not object to the name and so he assumes that she's accepted his choice.

Erthë.

She is a bundle of energy, running and playing, asking questions and looking at the world through wide, innocent eyes. She reminds him of himself and he hopes with everything he has that she won't become withdrawn and solemn, that she'll continue to be vivacious as she reaches adulthood.

"Wha's tha? We go there?"

"Mountains." He answers his daughter's question, his own gaze following her's. "We go there." He repeats and he smiles as he reaches to touch his muzzle against the fuzzy forelock between her ears.

They reach their destination far sooner than Vadim anticipates and Shadow calls out for someone, anyone really to come and meet them. He worries, then, over who will come or if anyone will come because if no one shows then their journey was for nothing.

"Erthë."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Erthë - 08-19-2015, 03:43 AM
RE: and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Badger - 08-19-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Shadow - 08-21-2015, 07:48 AM
RE: and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Vadim - 08-21-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Lena - 08-23-2015, 09:02 AM
RE: and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Enna - 08-23-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Erthë - 08-29-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: and it hurts with every heartbeat - by Badger - 08-30-2015, 06:25 PM