Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

It was probably stupid of me. No, really stupid of me. Really, really, extremely, inexplicably stupid of me to follow the massive, hulking dragonesque stallion that I had spotted slipping away from the growing crowd after the fight. I couldn't help myself, though. I was curious and so completely intrigued because couldn't really remember ever meeting anyone that looked like him. 

No... that was a lie. There was that one mare in the Edge the first time I met Dragomir, when Ros gave me the tail ring that I was so proud of. But still, he looked so different from her, like the dragon was so much stronger in him.

Anyways, I kinda told Amani to go ahead without me, whether or not she listened was up to her. And even though I knew I needed to get myself to a healer to have my wing checked out I followed at a distance, trying my hardest to be as quiet as possible as I observed him. I couldn't help but stare at his ... dragon feet, I guess, as he walked. I wondered silly things, like if he could carry things gripped in his talons as he flew. If he could how much could he carry weight wise. Then my thoughts took a bit of a darker turn as I wondered how lethal those dragon feet and those talons would be in combat. 

I stood as still as stone, my left wing hanging limp at my side, when he stopped and everything about him drooped from his head to the tip of his tail. Honestly, him standing like that didn't make him appear all that threatening anymore, no matter how his scales and his horns glowed (kinda like Rhoa's wings, I thought). It ... well, it made me a little bit bolder and I stepped forward, my ruined wing dragging the ground as I moved (and yes, it hurt). "Who are you?" I asked as I stopped several feet back. "Where are you from?"

"."

Image Credits

@Thantos

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Amani - 09-03-2015, 05:32 AM