the Rift

Guilty As Charged

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
A feminine voice shattered the silence that fell around me, both startling and angering me for not having sensed her approach before. In a flurry of movement I whipped around to face the stranger that had dared to sneak up behind me with ears pinned. Scarlet lips pulled back to bare several fangs, my whip-like tail slashing at the air while my wings flared up in a massive display of aggression and intimidation. The charcoal scales of my body had ignited into a ravenous glow, no longer calm and tranquil, they reflected the fire that burned within my soul as they burned a bright orange and red. An ungodly sound started from deep within my throat, a sound that no equine should be able to create, the rumbling roar of a dragon. Before the sound could fully escape my lips, I choked it back when my golden gaze landed on the smaller vixen.

Had I really become so distracted? I stared at her like a fool trying to catch a fly in their mouth, my ears being the first to relax from the tensed position followed shortly by the snapping shut of my jaws. She was a pretty little thing, her onyx and gold coat nothing like those I had seen within my old home. With feathered wings and a spiraled horn on her crown, she was already different from several of the other strangers that had join those like me back when the bear God had come...In the excitement of the battle, I couldn't even remember if I had seen her or not, but she had to have come from that area. Straightening myself up, I folded my torn wings to the sides of my barrel as I dipped my crown apologetically.

"My apologies miss, you caught me off guard." My baritone voice grumbled out with an unintentional growl, a trait of my voice that at times I couldn't control. Lifting my eyes back up to meet with her scarlet orbs, my glowing scales dying down to a subtle glow once again. "I am Thantos, I come from a land that used to be known as Urd. Your...God of Time? He stated my home was part of a land he called 'The Rift'. Who are you? Where are we?" My hooves shuffled uncomfortably, a hind leg reaching up to rub against the back of my left foreleg with folded claws. Something didn't feel...right. Glancing down and to the side, I stretched out my talons to get a better look. 'Of course.' A cut along my foreleg was starting to itch, probably from whatever the hell had tainted the massive bear god. I must have scraped against a crystal without realizing it, and now the blood had smeared along my talons from where I rubbed. With a couple flicks to shake the blood off, I returned my attention to the mare to await her answers. Injuries were nothing new to me, they always healed eventually.

OOC: Worded it so this is after the god battle. @Ranjiri

Messages In This Thread
Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Amani - 09-03-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 09-03-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:10 PM