the Rift

Guilty As Charged

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
"You should know better than to approach a stranger from behind, especially after a battle. Is Helovian culture really so backwards?" The words were blunt, and straight to the point with an honest question. First there was a stallion that actually got off in the middle of a blood bath, then their God of Time randomly rewarded prizes to those he deemed 'special' enough (even ones that only stood there and bitched), now it is acceptable to just follow a stranger to God knows where? What is wrong with these people?! Yet, I was considered "sick" because of where I came from. What a ludicrous assumption.

The limp-winged mare continued to speak, and my auds flicked back uncomfortably when she asked of my former home. It was not exactly a question that I wanted to answer, though her question did not necessarily mean that I had to explain what happened. "Urd used to be underground, it's gone now. Collapsed right before I got pulled into this land." I mirrored her actions as I looked around the blood colored forest, it seemed that it was just as new to her as it was to me. How could that be? It seemed that our lifelines, the fabric of our lives were never supposed to be crossed together. Yet here we were, changing the history of the story we wove, intertwining completely different worlds together.

A barely audible whisper jerked me out of my melodramatic thoughts, my crown tilting to the side with curiosity as she asked about my injuries. They really were backwards here. Here I was with some bruises and abrasions, yet she still sounded concerned. "You are hurt, your wing drags, yet you ask about my injuries before worrying about your own?" Golden eyes studied her expression as I spoke, genuinely surprised by her question. She was the first to show any true compassion towards myself, and as far as I knew, towards any of the other strangers that got pulled into Helovia. It was a refreshing sight, to see someone who put others before themselves, even if they had no reason too. Perhaps to some it seemed like a simply question out of habit, to make sure someone was alright. Yet this simple moment spoke wonders to me about her morals. " Miss Ranjiri, I am honored. And, I will be fine after a while. However, I insist that we find you some help."

Slowly, as not to spook the lady, I took a step forward while stretching out my leathery wing towards her limp, feathered one. With a subtle nod towards her injured wing, I hoped that she would understand my intentions as I slipped my wing underneath hers. "Forgive me, if this hurts." Ever so gently, I lifted my wing with hers resting on top of my own, raising hers off the earth and holding it at as level as I could with her body. "Do you know any healers? Are we far from them?"

Messages In This Thread
Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Amani - 09-03-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 09-03-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:10 PM