the Rift

Guilty As Charged

Thantos Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 6.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.1 hands :: 7 Frostfalls HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
xyroca
An unexpected voice interrupted our conversation before I could respond to Ranjiri's words, the hairs of my neck bristling at the intrusion. A glare shot back over my shoulder to dare whoever approached to try something, but as my eyes dropped down to a pegaus even smaller than the gold and black, I relaxed. When the young mare spoke to Ranjiri, calling her by name even, I decided that she was of no threat towards myself or to my new acquaintance. I dipped my bearded muzzle slightly in greeting towards her, accepting her company as well.

"I take it you two know each other? Good, more eyes and ears to watch for anyone that may want to finish what was started with the bear..." I extended my free wing out in front of me, crown slightly lowered to show that I was going to allow the new pegasus to lead the way. Ranjiri couldn't very well lead as I supported her, and I assumed that the chocolate colored girl would know where to go. "Lead the way, Miss...?" I spoke, implying for the mare to introduce herself before we could head towards their healers. Waiting for her to give her name, if she chose to be so willing, I then introduced myself once again. "It's a pleasure, my name is Thantos."

When our small group started off towards the land of their healers, I let the thousand of other questions flow through my head as I tried to pick the best one to keep the conversation going. What an unconventional group we were, putting our trust into each other without any more than a few introductions. It was stupid, in reality, on both sides of the story. Who was to say that I wasn't a fire-breathing monster with a taste for pony? Who was to say they weren't lovely sirens luring me into an ambush? It was all we had, the faith and hope that one would not harm the other. I cleared my throat slightly before speaking up towards the smaller of the two pegasus mares, not recalling if I had seen her in the mighty fight with the bear god. "Did you fight as well?"

The mares here were quite brave it seemed, not only were they letting a stranger that could snap them like a twig assist them, but they also did not shy away from a fight with an ancient god. They helped bring down the infected deity, helping to save their homes and the Rifters that were thrown into the mix. "Are you warriors? Your herd would be proud, I am sure."

@Ranjiri & @Amani

Messages In This Thread
Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-20-2015, 10:23 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-21-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 02:44 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 08-31-2015, 01:20 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 08-31-2015, 10:29 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Amani - 09-03-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Thantos - 09-03-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: Guilty As Charged - by Ranjiri - 09-24-2015, 12:10 PM